PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I haven't played this game in a couple of months. Will my old saves still work or will I have to start all over?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Guys, I haven't played this game in a couple of months. Will my old saves still work or will I have to start all over?
No the old saves don't work and you don't have to play from the beginning, you have to play ONLY with the saves provided by the game from slot 38 on down, 38 is where you got with the previous version.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
No the old saves don't work and you don't have to play from the beginning, you have to play ONLY with the saves provided by the game from slot 38 on down, 38 is where you got with the previous version.
Thanks :/ I guess I have to start all over as I haven't played the last couple of versions and I don't wanna miss out on their content haha
A shame the save files are no longer compatible :(

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks :/ I guess I have to start all over as I haven't played the last couple of versions and I don't wanna miss out on their content haha
A shame the save files are no longer compatible :(
Try playing with the slot provided, now I don't remember which one, with the lowest number maybe it's at the point you're at.

Reactions: PalmFace

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope everyone is having a spooktacular weekend! Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday. It's that one time of year where it's acceptable to indulge in a little fantasy.

On the game front, progress is going well. I've finished about 150 renders so far, which, considering my typical release is about 300-400, is a good chunk of the way through. These primarily come from two huge scenes, which will both start and end the update. This one is going to have a hard ending like some of my older releases because, let's just say, some shit is going to go down.

I'm still looking for some help both with art and with RPGM MV. There are a few people how have reached out that I haven't yet had the chance to talk to. I'm hoping to get something in place in the next few weeks. Theoretically, this should help speed up the production process significantly (once we have a smooth workflow going).

On a deeper note, I get a slew of feedback from you all with each release. Some of it good, some of it not so good. I just want to say, keep it coming. I love hearing from you. I read and consider everything you have to say about the game. I love that it matters enough to you to reach out. Just know that I will always do the best I can to constantly improve while staying true to my vision of the game and story. Thanks again for going on this awesome journey with me.
- J. S.

-----------

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
I am stuck at 11 enchantment, already send pics to polly and talked with nate and jessie, I just cant progress further

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I am stuck at 11 enchantment, already send pics to polly and talked with nate and jessie, I just cant progress further
Have you try this:

" Enchantment 11: talk to Jessie, work with Polly, talk to Nate again, sit with Andy at lunch again. "

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I would but F95 stripped my access to it a long time ago and refuses to give it back.
Would you be so kind as to share the latest MAC link no Nopy? Mega is pulling some crap now where they hold 1/2 the file hostage...

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
I have downloaded the last release from all available links, each time the game gets stuck after the first scene with landlord when she gets on the train, wtf

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
When starting the game in Windows (v.0.75 PUBLIC) I get this error:
9fa1d96b960267d74059d7c0bcc13dec.png
The loading stops here and the game doesn't load, so I can't play it. What should I do?

EDIT:
Please can somebody help? Does anybody have the same problem or is this something at my end ?

Last edited:

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
The game looks good, but i hate RPGM so much, half of the run is walking to A to Z, i will wait Renpy Version get a update.
RPGM isn't really my cup of tea either but I'd say give it a shot. This is by far the least amount of walking done in an RPGM game I've seen and there are no stupid minigames either. You probably spend around 10% of time navigating, the rest are CGs. Also the renpy port is abandoned atm

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
RPGM isn't really my cup of tea either but I'd say give it a shot. This is by far the least amount of walking done in an RPGM game I've seen and there are no stupid minigames either. You probably spend around 10% of time navigating, the rest are CGs. Also the renpy port is abandoned atm
What is the deal to make games with female protagonist on RPGM? All the good ccg are on RPGM!I tried to play one with bestiality's and REAL female perspective the only bad thing about the game was because he was in RPGM, Coceter Chronicles was the only one where that worked, such a pity that is abandoned. But i will give a try to the game.

srry for the bad english.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes