Ceppa

May 13, 2021
Development Update - October 12, 2021

Greetings everyone. I am just checking in to drop a line or two about how the new release is coming. So far so good. This release is returning to the more "episodic" versions of previous releases, which seem to be more popular anyway. That means that this release is going to have a hard ending. It also means there is going to be a lot of story development. Whereas lately Stacy has been just kind of going with the flow and indulging in her newfound desires, she may just finally hit a breaking point.

So far I have planned several big scenes including a new Morgan scene, a new Douglas Harper scene, another web camming scene with Polly, and new strip club scene, though this certainly isn't all of them. There will be a few new sets including a cemetery and a nice restaurant. There will also be at least four new characters, including one we've heard a lot about already but never have not yet really seen.
All in all, it's going to be packed with a ton of new content and make some big strides in the story. I can't wait!

JS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my own thoughts, not the devs-
Looks like we may be reaching the end of slutty Stacy :(
I just hope she goes out with a bang before that happens ;)
Thank you for sharing with us

BetoMurilo

Jan 2, 2020
The Office Wife (day22-33)-anal.xxx (J.D.Deacon_Patreon_remake. Sluty by rmsl8

video MPEG-4 460MB 6H 860 X 480

Reactions: Mario8080

xswerd

Aug 13, 2021
can i get save file which start in the morning with "I need to find some underwear and talk to Jason before heading to the photo studio" ? Enchantment maybe 43
because i use old save file so I can't find underwear

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
I enjoy the game but this constantly freezing crap is annoying.

I did search and it seems to be a common issue reported here. Has the dev made any mention of resolving the issue?

I have had to resort to saving every time I go from one area to another or after anything happens as soon as I return to free move. Game just freezes and I have to close and reopen.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, the dev has said he's trying to resolve it, but it seems to be difficult to pin down.

C43370

Oct 21, 2021
I'm stuck, downloaded the .75 version recently and like the game a lot. Downside is I'm stuck, I have 52 enchantments and all I can seem to do are repeatable. Tried every morning/lunch/night thing to do and can't seem to progress.

Morning: Michael gives plug and thats it, Jim sends me to Marcus, polly doesn't do anything, nate doesn't do anything (still mad at him,) Jessie doesn't do anything (less mad at her,) doc doesn't do anything, hell even did the dog. (Doesn't do anything=nothing new)

Lunch: Andy does nothing, chichi does nothing, and park does nothing, can't go past the 2nd photo shoot either.

Afternoon: go to David and it sends me to clean out the void with the same animation as always. Can't do anything with the tunnel even tho walkthrough says I should.

Night: knockers I can hand out flyers, Dixon sends me away, and Jason got nothin as well, and the gym is repeatable with or without Zack with nothing new, the bum (which I'm supposed to do something with according to the walkthrough) only praises me and freaks me out before I leave as well.

Very very weird. I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious but I can't figure it out.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm stuck, downloaded the .75 version recently and like the game a lot. Downside is I'm stuck, I have 52 enchantments and all I can seem to do are repeatable. Tried every morning/lunch/night thing to do and can't seem to progress.

Morning: Michael gives plug and thats it, Jim sends me to Marcus, polly doesn't do anything, nate doesn't do anything (still mad at him,) Jessie doesn't do anything (less mad at her,) doc doesn't do anything, hell even did the dog. (Doesn't do anything=nothing new)

Lunch: Andy does nothing, chichi does nothing, and park does nothing, can't go past the 2nd photo shoot either.

Afternoon: go to David and it sends me to clean out the void with the same animation as always. Can't do anything with the tunnel even tho walkthrough says I should.

Night: knockers I can hand out flyers, Dixon sends me away, and Jason got nothin as well, and the gym is repeatable with or without Zack with nothing new, the bum (which I'm supposed to do something with according to the walkthrough) only praises me and freaks me out before I leave as well.

Very very weird. I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious but I can't figure it out.
If you are at 52 it seems to me that you are still missing 3 from the previous version that came to 55 then this one has 6 and you get to 61 so you should go to the WT page and identify which ones you are missing in the previous version and then complete this one. You can find the WT of all the versions of the game here:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I would but F95 stripped my access to it a long time ago and refuses to give it back.
Hope you're doing good man, last update despite not being very big in size was great. Liked seeing some reluctance on the main character back on the menu. Can't wait for the next update.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I would but F95 stripped my access to it a long time ago and refuses to give it back.
For anything do "report" in the bottom left of the OP and talk to the Uploader, I did so to add the tag "bestiality" at least here you can do it :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes