BetoMurilo

Jan 2, 2020
The Office Wife (day1-21)-anal.xxx (J.D.Deacon_Patreon_remake. Sluty by rmsl8

Video MPEG-4 425MB 860x480 6.0h

Reactions: Mario8080

hiroto02

Jul 10, 2018
i am stuck at 52 enchantment with the last thing i do is dog alone try to find something else but to naught i dont know what i have done the going into the strip club the cam and thats about it i have ben trying the one in the michael tour but still couldnt so any guide ??
can anyone help me with this pls thanks

gonerbee

Mar 8, 2021
Sorry, I'm not that far into the game (E43) but make sure you're using the save included in the game. Possibly the one at enchantment 50.

I would post here but not sure I'm allowed. I don't want to get banned or anything. Is it safe?
Of course, its safe. Lol this is a pirate site. As long as you are using different name from supporter platform, you are fine.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Sneak Peek - Fight Night

Here are a couple of pics from the upcoming "Fight Night" scene in the next release. With Stacy in debt to her landlord and a pending eviction, working for his little boxing match party is her only ticket from out under his thumb. In this scene, you'll have the choice to bring Jason or leave him at home, with lasting repercussions either way. This is the most epic scene of the game so far!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I am
Can' Wait for the Fight Party with our favorite little slut. I am sure I will play it both ways, with and without the husband. Only need him if he is willing to let Stacy be gang banged and join in. Hope she takes multiple loads to that pretty face.
I am Looking forward to the Fight Night Party as well, with Jason knowing Stacy is the hostess, but he is not there.
What happens at the Fight Night Party stays at the Fight Night Party, (with us watching of course, lol).

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Sneak Peek - Fight Night

Here are a couple of pics from the upcoming "Fight Night" scene in the next release. With Stacy in debt to her landlord and a pending eviction, working for his little boxing match party is her only ticket from out under his thumb. In this scene, you'll have the choice to bring Jason or leave him at home, with lasting repercussions either way. This is the most epic scene of the game so far!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to this for sure. Last update was a little disappointing for me given the amount of waiting time, the scenes just weren't hot enough for me.

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone able to help?

Im at enchantment 14 and cant progress. I go to talk to Michael and it doesnt let me and therefore I cant talk to Jim to progress.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Unfortunately, yet another disappointment. This game had a lot going for it but mostly I liked Stacy and even more importantly I believed her, as a character. That was until about 7.0. I was very impressed with the Nate storyline and the way Stacy refused to forgive Nate his lies, and then *Spoiler Alert* she fucks a dog and sells herself for $10.00.. I mean seriously? And I think I know why this went off the rails. It's yet another example of a dev pandering for those sweetsweet Patreon bucks. Stacy may have sold herself for $10.00 but the real whore here is the dev who sold out to his patron's.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
bugs not fixed in that , it still freezes in the train
What is the work around for that? I cannot get off the train to work either! I am also waiting for an official mac version...I've been draggin and dropping files to play updates...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Reactions: HanktheHunk3

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
What is this "browser storage is full" BS on MEGA links? It wont allow me to download. Is anyone else getting these?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes