whiteblur135

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this it was working yesterday with the current version but now when I open my save this is what I get

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I downloaded the public release of the game and still have the same problems I did with the pre-release version. The renders show up fine, but when the map of the interior of her apartment comes up it is only about 40% of the full screen size and my mouse will not control the character. You can move with the arrow keys, but it is much harder to play. The game still stops as soon as you get on the subway and you can't progress any more. HELP!!

adultrenpy74

Sep 22, 2021
This was my first time playing a RPGM and what a one to start with. Story line is fantastic and detail put into every CG is amazing. When it changes angle, distance or perspective its flawless. An absolute masterpiece. Only downside of the RPGMs, apart from the grindiness of them I feel is the inability to screenshot from within the game, unless of course Im missing a keybind :)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This was my first time playing a RPGM and what a one to start with. Story line is fantastic and detail put into every CG is amazing. When it changes angle, distance or perspective its flawless. An absolute masterpiece. Only downside of the RPGMs, apart from the grindiness of them I feel is the inability to screenshot from within the game, unless of course Im missing a keybind :)
FYI there is a ren'py remake that you can play up until 0.70:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-v0-70b-phalzyr.76021/

The developer did quit though due to a tragic loss in the family

Reactions: Calyps0 and Envoye

adultrenpy74

Sep 22, 2021
Reactions: Envoye

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Found a way to take the assets of the game and put those into a mac version of the game and that fixed all the issues I was having. Just a couple of thoughts. To push the train episode even further stacy could use the dog dildo or a horse dildo to masturbate on the train. This could even lead to her getting really horny and stopping at a station where she finds a couple of stay dogs to have fun with. I do hope the dev finds more things for Dixon to teach stacy. Many more. Evil laugh goes here. Definitely need more bums to fuck stacy. Leading to a bum rush where she does a blow bang and gang bang with the dirty bums. Hope we get stacy taken by jason's brother, dad and maybe a couple of uncles with jason not being allowed to join in the fun. Maybe polly fisting stacy for her next level of web-camming. Glad there is more sluttiness to come. If any mac user is out there message me and I will post the instructions on how to make the mac version up to date. Thanks to the dev.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

peas

Jul 31, 2018
For Mac users, thought I would just go ahead and repost these here..
For mac users, put the www folder content of the new PC version into the app.nw folder of the old version mac game you have, and that is all. Worked for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: HanktheHunk3

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
hello I'm stuck at 28 and can't get 29 it's repeating and I can't get the bathroom scene can anyone help please?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
hello I'm stuck at 28 and can't get 29 it's repeating and I can't get the bathroom scene can anyone help please?
1st page of this thread has a walkthrough to each enchantments. That should help you get to each enchanments as you go.

tinman969

Sep 4, 2020
I'm getting tried of the pour innocent Stacy. She always plays the victim. Oh know no don't do that... She got all this power of over these people, obviously the amulet is give the people the desire to want her. She needs to take charge. She did before like in t he police station or with Jason's brother Patrick. I know it's the neckless doing that all. But start making these people do her bidding. Maybe go a little Dom on these people not so sub. Or maybe have her just go slut and want to fuck anything that moves and love it. I'm mean you know she's enjoying all of the sex. She is always saying how wrong it but she thinks it's all hot. Maybe, I'm just disappointed in the recent update. for how long it took to come out and it falls flat. I don't know. What does everyone else think?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I could not pass the scene of the train freezes me but with the compressed version it worked very well. Try maybe the same thing will happen to you.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
i have to say i love this game...
BUT i also think it would do the game good if it Stacy's dresscode would be more nutty instead of getting more and more slutty.
Meaning such things as wearing sexy thongs, pantyhose, stockings comined with thigt skirts, jeans (whaletail) to cover a little more of her body and leave space for the male characters to reveal Stacy's best regions...
i think it would build up some more tension instad of coming to office in the morning - more or less - completely naked.
some bent over, upskirt scenes or clothed sex (thong, tight jeans, panythose) would be very nice.
what do you think?
Imho, the less she wears, the better it is...

Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
Started playing game , but NTR tag is just not justifiable ,
Its more like wife shareing tag .
Beacuse husband agreed on everything.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes