jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder if legolasistaken is confusing it with the Renpy version that someone was producing, which sadly does seem to be abandoned. (See its own thread here.)

Jul 16, 2020
I wonder if legolasistaken is confusing it with the Renpy version that someone was producing, which sadly does seem to be abandoned. (See its own thread here.)
Nope its all my retardness i confused the joining date with reply date and i thought last raply was 2019 just pure stupidty of mine let that reply stay to prove of my dumbness thank you for the replies anyway

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Nope its all my retardness i confused the joining date with reply date and i thought last raply was 2019 just pure stupidty of mine let that reply stay to prove of my dumbness thank you for the replies anyway
No worries legolasistaken, no need to beat yourself up about it, we all have those moments :)

Let's all hope the update appears soon.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Sendpuzzles

Sep 24, 2018
Please share a save file with me, at/on incident of Land Lord scene (first scene), my game was stucked and the hell I don't have recent save file.
If anyone has please consider sharing!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Please share a save file with me, at/on incident of Land Lord scene (first scene), my game was stucked and the hell I don't have recent save file.
If anyone has please consider sharing!
Hi, there are the default ones that go up to slot 38, the others are during the course of the latest release. Have fun!

Reactions: Sendpuzzles

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
0.75 is not working still for me from any link. Had no problems with previous versions.
Game stucks after 2 minutes in the train transition

1637668209386.png

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Today
Doug Harper - Jim's Friend: 5

Kabir - street hobo: 5

X - man by Dixon's alley: 6

Sky - park yoga: 6

the IT guys: 16

Connor - hobo with her lingerie: 18

Patrick - brother-in-law: 6
62 Total Votes
Plus the votes from SubscribeStar,

Doug Harper - Jim's Friend: 1
Kabir - street hobo: 1
X - man by Dixon's alley: 3
Sky - park yoga: 0
the IT guys: 1
Connor - hobo with her lingerie: 5
Patrick - brother-in-law: 1

Giving us a combined total of,

Doug Harper: 6
Kabir: 6
X: 9
Sky: 6
IT guys: 17
Connor: 23
Patrick: 7

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Plus the votes from SubscribeStar,

Doug Harper - Jim's Friend: 1
Kabir - street hobo: 1
X - man by Dixon's alley: 3
Sky - park yoga: 0
the IT guys: 1
Connor - hobo with her lingerie: 5
Patrick - brother-in-law: 1

Giving us a combined total of,

Doug Harper: 6
Kabir: 6
X: 9
Sky: 6
IT guys: 17
Connor: 23
Patrick: 7
In 8 days only 1 more vote for Connor

Edebernd

Mar 22, 2019
I'm at Enchantment 32 now, but I can't do a few things anymore, since it skips to lunch after working with the Boss instead of just skipping to the next part when I was able to work with Jim or the girl in the meeting room. All the other scenes are just repeating constantly. Any idea on what to do to move on?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope everyone in the US had a great Thanksgiving weekend (and for those of you not in the US, I hope you had a great weekend as well)!

I've been busy working on the game and wanted to give you all an update because I know it has been a while now since the last release. I've put together a list below of what scenes I've completed and what I hope to complete before the next release. That being said, my goal is to get out the new release before the end of the year. That might be a bit ambitious, however, and I'll have to decide either to delay it or to save some scenes for the next release.

Here's where I'm at so far (caution - Spoilers):
Completed scenes:
Landlord/Fight Night
Morgan/Michael
Andy/Metaphysical store
Bruce - cemetery
Warehouse - Simon
Warehouse - Stevie
Knockers/Kitty’s
Doctor
Gym/Zack
Plus a bunch of minor fixes

Planned scenes:
Finale - tba
Doug Harper dinner
Polly webcamming
Antonelli’s - nephew
Connor - alley bum
gym shower
several minor scenes - Jim, security guard paul, chi-chi’s, self pleasure

So far, I’ve completed just under 300 renders and 13 animations with, as you can see, quite a few more still planned. That will put this among my biggest releases to date.

What I’ll most likely do is focus on maybe one or two bigger scenes, some of the minor stuff, and then finalizing the release. Along with playtesting, that should put this release finished up right around the end of the year, maybe just a little after.

I appreciate everyone’s patience. My goal is to make sure that the wait is worth it.
- J. S.

------

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
No, I think it's final to Tabitha (tba)
I think "tba" means "To Be Announced," as in the finale is yet to be announced.

I don't think it means the finale of the game. I think it's a reference to the finale for this update, since it was already stated that this update would have a hard ending.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think "tba" means "To Be Announced," as in the finale is yet to be announced.

I don't think it means the finale of the game. I think it's a reference to the finale for this update, since it was already stated that this update would have a hard ending.
Most likely it's as you say, it was just a deduction on my part from last time he was done with Dixon and now he's done with his niece. One thing is for sure the game doesn't end with this release, but I think it will reach a period of it, first the relationship with her husband, Jason, from here on out they will start to crack, I don't believe in a real breakup between him and Stacy. I think in addition, as JsD wrote, that Stacy has come to make a great reflection on herself, on continuing to be a slut by informing her husband and making him participate, or not cheating on him, so at a point of no return.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This game does not need a FINALE...
just go on.. there are a lot of mystery and magic events that can be done in the future
1) Where the necklace cames from and if there is a place were the goddess of sex lives
2) please explain in details what is happen in the first event in the subway train
3) story progression in the night district in the XXX place where she can work as a prostitute
4) progression for the park storyline and for the job of her husband that should be work again woth Stacy due to the fact that she is almost the boss. (she has the power to have her husband rehired)
5) flashbacks about the past of Stacy life (maybe a possibile prequel?)
6) more kinky events about bestiality. SM, Fisting, Public sex, exhibitionism, piss drinking and so on

No ending are required for such a great game... just: To be continued.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes