Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

Hey everyone! As promised, here is the new release, V.0.78, for all Civic Leaders ($5) and up patrons. In this release you'll find nearly 400 new renders, 16 new animations, and some major storyline advancements. It comes with a Walkthrough file and saves. Save slot 39 begins where the last release ended. This release has as hard ending so you'll know it when you get there. If you miss something, you can go back to an old save and replay it, but you should be able to get the main content before the hard ending.
Please dm me on here or email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com if you encounter any bugs or just want to provide feedback. I love hearing from you all!
For the Windows Patch, you'll need to already have V.0.75. You can just copy the files into your game folder and overwrite the old files.
Windows - sent to mods
Windows (Patch) - sent to mods
Mac - sent to mods

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game is pretty nice for its genre, but it is horrible to play it on RPGM. I know there is a RenPy remake, but it got cancelled and last few updates are not available. Really hope someone considers making RenPy remake again for this game, NTR is kinda dry and this is one of the hotter ones out there. :)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This game is pretty nice for its genre, but it is horrible to play it on RPGM. I know there is a RenPy remake, but it got cancelled and last few updates are not available.
Probably was dropped because the RPGM->Renpy converter is pretty unreliable and creates a lot of bugs.

What exactly you feel makes it bad for RPGM? This to me is another example of a game that makes total sense on the engine since there are different things you can do each day and without the navigation mechanics the story would feel very rushed.
In fact some of the best NTR games are the ones using RPGM exactly because of the feeling you get in between scenes while navigating around the map that only enhance the ntr aspects of the story.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes