doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
I agree, I haven't been a patreon before ever but this was the first game I was considering and was waiting to see how this update would be.... I understand you have to give to get but this update was pretty disappointing after the wait for all the reasons you stated.
Yeah, this was my first time supporting a dev with a patreon subscription, 'cause this was one the few games i like that didn't turn to crap (as Anna or Lily...). I don't like to be rough, but after 3 months of waiting i was expecting much more this time.
By the way, i'm so in love with Stacy that i know that right now i'm complaining but tomorrow i will be counting days to next update...

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yeah, this was my first time supporting a dev with a patreon subscription, 'cause this was one the few games i like that didn't turn to crap (as Anna or Lily...). I don't like to be rough, but after 3 months of waiting i was expecting much more this time.
By the way, i'm so in love with Stacy that i know that right now i'm complaining but tomorrow i will be counting days to next update...
Couldn't have said it better myself. So many other games just go/went downhill which is why I haven't supported a dev. I have read so many people feeling ripped off by other devs and don't want to be one of them... plus my wife would kill me.

hmull75

May 30, 2017
Why don't you write windows 32 or 64 in the software specifications?
So who has win 32 will not download the game unnecessarily.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
the biggest part of new stuff is about the necklace and the Inanna's story, which is not what we were waiting for in these 3 months: personally, i was hoping to see Stacy more and more slutty and i find a Stacy who wants to get rid of the necklace and its effects: i understand the main story has to evolve, but not in the direction i desired.
I did enjoy this last update, but I do agree with what I quoted in your post. I hope this will only be for the sake of adding some (frankly unnecessary) drama in the story, with Stacy still ending up accepting her fate in the end.

piercednips

Jun 14, 2021
I was also disappointed with this update. I appreciate that it is a lot of work to put everything together, however Stacy now seems so annoyed with all of the attention and expectations. After Morgan gave her the new title I was excited for more scenes around the office and not just the slow-guy pretty much raping her. But intstead of intentionally showing off she is now feeling forced into everything. This was one of my top ten until this update. I hope the next update changes my mind.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
also trying to figure out who "Guy" is. Not a very helpful discription in the walkthrough. Anyone else figure out who that is? Pretty sure I have done everything else but the party.... how is the party triggered?
Isn´t "Guy" the cop? Usually to find at Knockers, and pumped up like Arnie on steroids.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Guy, the detective, is in Kitty's. When you are supposed to be talking to men during the Knocker's/Kitty's event, talk to Guy to start a side quest.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Freezing when getting molested by the construction workers at the taco stand and in the park and on the subway to the apartment.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes