xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Well, in my own previous save nothing happens. Can't seem to trigger any of the new enchantments. Days go by, I talk with characters at different times of day and nothing new triggers...

Reactions: Orangutan

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Well, in my own previous save nothing happens. Can't seem to trigger any of the new enchantments. Days go by, I talk with characters at different times of day and nothing new triggers...
you were supposed to dl the update and NOT move your old saves over... that probably over-wrote the dev save. Assuming that is what you did.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
you were supposed to dl the update and NOT move your old saves over... that probably over-wrote the dev save. Assuming that is what you did.
You're absolutely right, that's exactly what I did. Guess I missed that warning then. Anyway I could borrow the correct save file then?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
it's already included inside the game. load the oldest save and you're set
No. There is NOT a save included. Or at least there isn't a save included in the mac version. If you have one for the start of this update, it would be great if you would share it.

Edit: I personally don't need it because I am so anal that I keep every save from every game I ever play, but I am usre others might.

samet33

Dec 20, 2020
hey, I got stuck on enchantment 44, after lunch I cannot go in the work building, the door is closed any idea how I can progress? In the Hint it says to work in the warehouse but i cannot get in.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
Actually, there is a critical game-breaking bug, for which the game freezes when taking the train to work the morning after starting the game from file 39 provided by you. Therefore, this version of the game is unplayable for many users right now. I'm using a Windows 10 PC with all the updates installed.
same for me. I'll wait for a fix.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
This update worked perfectly and I haven't heard / read about "many users" having game-breaking bugs to the point where it isn't playable. I wish people would just stick with stating what THEIR problem is and not suggest that many others have big problems. It is enough that 1 person has a problem, don't be stupid and exaggerate the issue.

Reactions: darlic

Shyl0ck10

Sep 13, 2018
it gets stuck (freezes or crashes) when it comes to the video scene..
I can't progress and I have to turn it off.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
This update worked perfectly and I haven't heard / read about "many users" having game-breaking bugs to the point where it isn't playable. I wish people would just stick with stating what THEIR problem is and not suggest that many others have big problems. It is enough that 1 person has a problem, don't be stupid and exaggerate the issue.
Don't be stupid; instead, before giving lessons, read posts from other users in this and previous pages who have the same or very similar problem.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Don't be stupid; instead, before giving lessons, read posts from other users in this and previous pages who have the same or very similar problem.
um I have read every post since the update and yes SOME people have problems but saying many people is a total exaggeration. Also do you think the dev reads these forums much? I kind of doubt it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
No. There is NOT a save included. Or at least there isn't a save included in the mac version. If you have one for the start of this update, it would be great if you would share it.

Edit: I personally don't need it because I am so anal that I keep every save from every game I ever play, but I am usre others might.
That's strange, however, I play on PC and the game archive has them. Maybe the dev forgot to add those on the Mac package?

Here they are (save 39 starts right from the end of 0.75). I managed to do a full playthrough without a single problem. I usually try to keep the saves from previous versions but unfortunately most of the time they produce errors in this game.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Man, that Jim Dinner 2 scene is the top of NTR. Her giving Jason the panties and him outside hearing the noices was awesome.
Shame it doesn't seem to be more like this in the game at all (that I know of)
Still, I'd like it if someone can share a full save and some similar scenes suggestions (where Jason is either not totally willing or is unaware)

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes