ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone please run me through the way to use your old saves? Or does someone have a save file? Where do I place it in my game? Thanks!
Ok.

First of all your saves are in \The Office Wife\www\save. There you'll see a lot of fileXX.rpgsave. Those are the saves with their numbers. In order to import a different save you need it to put it in that folder AND edit the global.rpgsave file. You do that by going in this site:

There you'll see some information on your saves, surrounded by { }.
And there's a lot of "null" too, where there's no save in that position. So, what do you do? Get the file you'll import and rename it to your last save + 1. So if your last save is 39, you rename it to file40.rpgsave. Then, in the site editing the global.rpgsave you copy the last position with a save (the one inside {}) and replace the following null with it.
That's it, but be careful not to mess with the commas. Replace only the null.

Reactions: stever

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It is one of the best RPG Games i found here , Stacy could be more slutty submissive and obidient. More Piss Scenes and Initiation into Gangbang i hope to see in the future .The Story is nice but i like to see do Stacy more and more naughty things with and without her man. Maybe her Foster Brother should be her Dom to submissive her . How ever I Like the game and hope we get more progress in shorter time intervalls
She just had a gangbang with landlord and his buddies & has had other group sex and dp scenes, only thing she hasn’t done is double anal & a horse

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Actually, there is a critical game-breaking bug, for which the game freezes when taking the train to work the morning after starting the game from file 39 provided by you. Therefore, this version of the game is unplayable for many users right now. I'm using a Windows 10 PC with all the updates installed.
So 11th January is when it should all be ok?? fingers crossed .. :)

Reactions: penmaster

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Can anyone advise how I trigger the Fight Night event? I've done everything I can think of. I have 65 enchantment and I have gone everywhere multiple days and it just repeats events or no events available. Is there a specific place I need to be at a certain time of day? Thanks!

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Can anyone advise how I trigger the Fight Night event? I've done everything I can think of. I have 65 enchantment and I have gone everywhere multiple days and it just repeats events or no events available. Is there a specific place I need to be at a certain time of day? Thanks!
I think you should have 66 ench. to trigger the final scene. Or at least do 3 of 5 ench+ events as signed in walkthrough file in the release. Maybe you've missed polly's 2nd webcam event as it was written a couple of pages before? Or a stripclub event?

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
There is a way after I saw a message or a scene to go back? (like the other games with the scroll wheel from the mouse)

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Is there DP in the new gangbang scenes?
Technically yes
Edit. I dunno guys (not only Bao). I suppose this project is one of the less problematic here on f95. It's updating about 4 times a year. It has quite a kinky content (related to games which update regularly on 2 or 4 week schedule but have a relatively traditional content). It has a feedback. It's relatively unbuggy (or at least have obvious ways to avoid bugs). I'm looking for about 30 or 40 unfinished games here and this one is possibly in top-10 or even top-5 for me

Last edited:

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I think you should have 66 ench. to trigger the final scene. Or at least do 3 of 5 ench+ events as signed in walkthrough file in the release. Maybe you've missed polly's 2nd webcam event as it was written a couple of pages before? Or a stripclub event?
Thanks I'll keep looking around. I did the second polly event. I never did a stripper event. All I did was go and scope the place out and then came back to knockers to come up with the plan to be strippers. But anytime I go back there nothing happens.

Toan Bao

Jun 7, 2017
You're in the wrong thread buddy. You took a wrong turn at BADIK.
I don't get it. What's that suppose to mean? I'd rather enjoy DP contents so was just asking if the gangbang scene in the new update contains it that's all.
Technically yes
Edit. I dunno guys (not only Bao). I suppose this project is one of the less problematic here on f95. It's updating about 4 times a year. It has quite a kinky content (related to games which update regularly on 2 or 4 week schedule but have a relatively traditional content). It has a feedback. It's relatively unbuggy (or at least have obvious ways to avoid bugs). I'm looking for about 30 or 40 unfinished games here and this one is possibly in top-10 or even top-5 for me
What do you mean by "technically"?

• Angry
Reactions: 3nterprise

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Hmm no save games in the mac version? In previous versions an up to date save game has been included, changelog suggests this should be the case here but there does not seem to be any. Is this an oversight or do I need to start it again?

Alternately, anyone know if the game save files to disk and where I might locate them on my mac?

Reactions: Bromblue

Neon Nirace

Jan 26, 2019
I am facing an error that the character cannot able to move but every other people moving. Anyone know how to solve it ?

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Does anyone have a save a couple of updates back? dont want to start over and dont want to jump to newest. Last update i played was one with first dog scenes. I think two updates ago?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes