Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
So... I've played this game long time ago (Until the third update, I think) Now I try again and find that it changed to a 64 bit version. Is that so or is there another 32-bit version?

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Man, that Jim Dinner 2 scene is the top of NTR. Her giving Jason the panties and him outside hearing the noices was awesome.
Shame it doesn't seem to be more like this in the game at all (that I know of)
Still, I'd like it if someone can share a full save and some similar scenes suggestions (where Jason is either not totally willing or is unaware)
Probably my all time favorite NTR scene. Some of the scenes with Nat were great too.
It's just not the same anymore with the last few updates for some reason. The games night would have been better if Jason was sober, maybe being put into another room where he hear the bangs and moans and Stacey would come into the room occasionally to get a bottle of lube or some sex toys or something, leaving the room kissing Jason telling him she loves her and to enjoy hearing her scream with enjoyment.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Probably my all time favorite NTR scene. Some of the scenes with Nat were great too.
It's just not the same anymore with the last few updates for some reason. The games night would have been better if Jason was sober, maybe being put into another room where he hear the bangs and moans and Stacey would come into the room occasionally to get a bottle of lube or some sex toys or something, leaving the room kissing Jason telling him she loves her and to enjoy hearing her scream with enjoyment.
I can only think of the "while I'm here I'm the husband" thing, the anal deflowering and banging in the office making her say that his dick's better.

Well, that's a few lol

Reactions: HyperMajoris

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Not getting Fight Night...got 66 Enchantment, think I'm maybe missing Kitty's/Knockers, only thing I got on that is the investigation of Kitty's where the plan comes up to work there. Not getting anything else from Kitty's and not able to go into Knockers.

Reactions: Orangutan

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
That ending when her step bro shows up... I'm looking forward to the next update already.

Stacey's got a lot of use left in her yet.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So... I've played this game long time ago (Until the third update, I think) Now I try again and find that it changed to a 64 bit version. Is that so or is there another 32-bit version?
The dev upgraded to a newer RPGM version, which comes in separate 64-bit and 32-bit versions, and as supplied the game is only 64-bit. Fortunately it's possible to download the 32-bit version of RPGM, enabling the game to work. Search for nwjs-v.052.0-win-ia32.zip, download it and then extract its contents into the game folder with game's executables in it. If asked if you want to overwrite existing files, say Yes. To launch the game, you need to run nw.exe

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I stop playing this game; 75 save and the game does not stop freezing, 3 hours of play and I have not reached the update, so when the game has no more bugs ....

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I stop playing this game; 75 save and the game does not stop freezing, 3 hours of play and I have not reached the update, so when the game has no more bugs ....
I had no issues at all, not one crash, was able to get through the update in about 30-45 minutes... which was kind of disappointing if I am honest.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Im playing this game from scratch as when I tried to play the update I was so confused couldn't get half of the enchantments so though sod it start from scratch, I have stuck to the walkthrough and I'm not at where the plan to get rid of Bruce failed a second time and the gangbang with it guys and Stacy has been promoted to moral ambassador. I can't find the old guy in the park to get the dog treats also the homeless guy that Stacy supposed help get a job is still outside the work place, When talking to him it just say that the husband will pick him up to get id..... Can anyone help me sort these out please?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
The dev upgraded to a newer RPGM version, which comes in separate 64-bit and 32-bit versions, and as supplied the game is only 64-bit. Fortunately it's possible to download the 32-bit version of RPGM, enabling the game to work. Search for nwjs-v.052.0-win-ia32.zip, download it and then extract its contents into the game folder with game's executables in it. If asked if you want to overwrite existing files, say Yes. To launch the game, you need to run nw.exe

Thanks. A lot!... It works just fine. Quick question... That NWJS file works in any other similar game?

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Thanks I'll keep looking around. I did the second polly event. I never did a stripper event. All I did was go and scope the place out and then came back to knockers to come up with the plan to be strippers. But anytime I go back there nothing happens.
I am in the same boat, nothing happens at Knockers or the Tittie Bar now. Stuck at 65.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

LexPro

May 4, 2017
got black sreen on 42 enh when trying to work on projet on desk, any idea how to solve it?
please share save after desktop work on project at 42 ench

Last edited:

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Sorry, I'm not that far into the game (E43) but make sure you're using the save included in the game. Possibly the one at enchantment 50.

I would post here but not sure I'm allowed. I don't want to get banned or anything. Is it safe?
can you please share save 42 after desktop project work please?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes