jingspiral

May 30, 2018
The Dog dildo option doesn't work and the game freeze when I get on the train to work in V.0.78 PRE-PRERELEASE WINDOWS. But from what I could see with the dress for the party... I'm looking forward to the official release.
downloading the compressed version solved the problem for me

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
She has to go home after work and pickup her Cuck and then go to the landlords house
That's my problem, I go home and click on him, and everything is standard, 'crazy day' 'dinner' 'seduce or movie'. Not getting a bright light for anything, walk around the hood and nothing. I think it maybe the kitty/knockers, only thing I've done there is plot to work for kitty's. Can't go into knockers, and in kitty's nothing happens, when I went in to talk to everyone.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
That's my problem, I go home and click on him, and everything is standard, 'crazy day' 'dinner' 'seduce or movie'. Not getting a bright light for anything, walk around the hood and nothing. I think it maybe the kitty/knockers, only thing I've done there is plot to work for kitty's. Can't go into knockers, and in kitty's nothing happens, when I went in to talk to everyone.
This kind of thing usually happens when using one of your old saves instead of one of the saves that comes with the release. I suggest starting from save 39 and playing from there. The Fight Night scene will automatically trigger once all of the conditions are met with a phone call from Arnold after working in the warehouse. The conditions generally are doing the Polly Webcam 2 scene, the Knocker's/Kitty's scene, and the Doctor scene.

Reactions: hamid1975

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
This kind of thing usually happens when using one of your old saves instead of one of the saves that comes with the release. I suggest starting from save 39 and playing from there. The Fight Night scene will automatically trigger once all of the conditions are met with a phone call from Arnold after working in the warehouse. The conditions generally are doing the Polly Webcam 2 scene, the Knocker's/Kitty's scene, and the Doctor scene.
I'm a new player and started with version 78. I didn't realize that I had to get to a certain point and load one of your saves to continue the game.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
I'm stuck at 53, seems theres nothing i can do to advance. I read the wt but seems some events wont trigger (like photoshoot).
Is there a way to know whats missing? Thank you.

Reactions: ShamblingKing

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, finally got to see Fight Night, really liked it, but...always a but. Wished that Jason would've stayed sober, and just watched the group not only used his wife. But ended up being the last one to use her. Guess that I liked the scene with Jim and his friend so much, that Jason would be there watching as things happens.

Still, thank you for creating such a entertaining game, looking forward to what you do next.

Reactions: Team Thanos

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
How to start a Knocker's / Kitty's event?
Best off to load the game using the save that came with it, #39 in the save file. I had the same problem, even though I started the V78 game. You may replay a couple scenes, but follow the walkthough that's in the directory and you'll do fine.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Or if you don’t want the walkthrough there’s also a “hint” option in the game which will tell you what you should do if your not sure

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here is the Public Release of V.0.78. It has some bug fixes from the Prerelease. Anyone having issues with the animations playing should go to to find a short blurb about a possible solution (updating your nw.js).

Patch (requires the full V.0.75)

Fixes from Prerelease:
- fixed bug where if you started the Polly Webcam 2 scene but didn't complete it, you couldn't go home.
- fixed bug where if you entered Kitty's and started talking to patrons, you couldn't complete the scene
- fixed bug where Simon's new scene wasn't triggering
- fixed several other minor bugs and grammar/spelling errors.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
I'm going crazy not being able to play this anymore (Freezes in the underground) :cry::cry: js I have looked for what you said ... Here is the Public Release of V.0.78. It has some bug fixes from the Prerelease. Anyone having issues with the animations playing should go to to find a short blurb about a possible solution (updating your nw.js).
When trying this, I don't have the "package.json"or the one with the "nw.exe" file so i am completely confused and somewhat agitated, please help 'anyone'

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.78 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.01.2022 (smoother videos on lower end hardware, hopefully)

Last edited:

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm going crazy not being able to play this anymore (Freezes in the underground) :cry::cry: js I have looked for what you said ... Here is the Public Release of V.0.78. It has some bug fixes from the Prerelease. Anyone having issues with the animations playing should go to to find a short blurb about a possible solution (updating your nw.js).
When trying this, I don't have the "package.json"or the one with the "nw.exe" file so i am completely confused and somewhat agitated, please help 'anyone'
You essentially are copying the game files into the nw.js folder that you downloaded. You can accomplish the same thing in reverse by copying the files in the nw.js folder into your game folder and then renaming "nw.exe" to "game.exe" and running it. Also, some people have had luck with the unofficial compressed version.

Reactions: groober
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes