groober

Dec 16, 2019
You essentially are copying the game files into the nw.js folder that you downloaded. You can accomplish the same thing in reverse by copying the files in the nw.js folder into your game folder and then renaming "nw.exe" to "game.exe" and running it. Also, some people have had luck with the unofficial compressed version.
thanku ... i will try again this evening ... fingers crossed.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Here is the Public Release of V.0.78. It has some bug fixes from the Prerelease. Anyone having issues with the animations playing should go to to find a short blurb about a possible solution (updating your nw.js).

V.0.78 WINDOWS
V.0.78 WINDOWS Patch (requires the full V.0.75)
V.0.78 MAC

Fixes from Prerelease:
- fixed bug where if you started the Polly Webcam 2 scene but didn't complete it, you couldn't go home.
- fixed bug where if you entered Kitty's and started talking to patrons, you couldn't complete the scene
- fixed bug where Simon's new scene wasn't triggering
- fixed several other minor bugs and grammar/spelling errors.
You fix the galleries not working?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
You essentially are copying the game files into the nw.js folder that you downloaded. You can accomplish the same thing in reverse by copying the files in the nw.js folder into your game folder and then renaming "nw.exe" to "game.exe" and running it. Also, some people have had luck with the unofficial compressed version.
Hi JSD, I'm a huge fan of the game, you created something truly amazing.

Would it be possible to fix the "Gallery room"? There is a lot of missing or not working content which really eliminates the sense of achievement when playing the game. Previously I was playing to rewatch the scenes, that is not possible now.

Another good feature would be renamable save files (not sure if the framework you are using allows that). That would alleviate the need for galley room somewhat (although gallery room is much more preferable).

Thank you for the game!

Reactions: stever

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hi JSD, I'm a huge fan of the game, you created something truly amazing.

Would it be possible to fix the "Gallery room"? There is a lot of missing or not working content which really eliminates the sense of achievement when playing the game. Previously I was playing to rewatch the scenes, that is not possible now.

Another good feature would be renamable save files (not sure if the framework you are using allows that). That would alleviate the need for galley room somewhat (although gallery room is much more preferable).

Thank you for the game!
Glad you're enjoying it! The gallery is something I'm going to work on in the next release. Unfortunately, it's not possible in RPGM to rename save files.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone have a save for right after the Jessie scene at the end of V0.60/Morning of Day 1 of V0.65?

I'm on Day 4 of 0.60 and after working in warehouse, and according to the "Walkthrough." I'm supposed to be able to go to either Knocker's or Dixon's... neither are lit up, though. So, I go home instead and it starts the Jessie scene like I'm on fucking Day 6!
I had the same type of issues last time I tried to play this game, except then I couldn't ever get the man in the park to give me dog treats, and the Stevie event wouldn't trigger. I just quit playing after giving myself carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking through several playthroughs trying to get the content to work.

I really, REALLY want to like this game... really. But unless someone has the save I noted above, I'm done for now. I'm NOT going to start over again. And using the saves provided, doesn't work as far as I can tell. On my last 2 attempts, I tried slot 35 save, which seemed to be Day 1 of 0.60 (38 enchantment,) but that just gave the same result I described above, even though everything played out according to "walkthrough" until Day 4.

Jay Speelman

May 14, 2018
Doesn't work sadly - doesn't like the subway or the Strange Dildo ... shame.

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
Doesn't work sadly - doesn't like the subway or the Strange Dildo ... shame.
On my Windows virtual machine it freezes up on the subway, and the "normal" version of nw.js doesn't help me either. I can get past the subway using the RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Linux binaries, but then I get stuck later with the hobo after the photo shoot (v0.70/5?). It freezes up just as he finishes. I've never been able to make it past that part.

I've run into the occasional hiccup with the game since I started playing it around v0.3x, but I've always found a way to keep going with relatively little effort, a quick restart of RPGMV or a re-load of my save. This is really the first time I've been unable to continue, and reliably run into the same issues at the same spots.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I am in 25 day and for 15 days approximately all things are repeated exactly and nothing new happens. Any help for what I am missing?

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
After the scene where Jason is grabbing her and is interrupted by Michael I come home and talk to Jason, they start having sex and the game freezes in this image. I've already uninstalled the game and installed it again, it always freezes in the same place. Freeze.gif

I found these instructions,
1642229751514.png
but in my case it didn't help. The game freezes in the same moment, just before starting the animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Boom Compressed version worked and iv'e played through ... superb as ever (I do miss her wearing the Butt Plug though) Thanks JSD ;)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I do miss her wearing the Butt Plug though
Given that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finally happened, and given that this is pretty much why she doesn't wear the butt plug anymore, I'm okay with it. I would much rather finally get that scene than to keep waiting and have her keep wearing the butt plug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3nterprise
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes