alertomas

Sep 22, 2019
please, has someone played the prerelease for apk version? its impossible to trigger the update... the old files only stays as the same... can someone help please?

musty8

Jun 4, 2019
game stuck. I can't get into Kitty's place. Can someone share the save before the party night with me?

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks. A lot!... It works just fine. Quick question... That NWJS file works in any other similar game?
Glad you've got it working. Yes it will work with any other game that uses the same version of RPGM. You can tell from the game's icon if it's that version.

Reactions: Buster65

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
hi guys i have a problem when i go to load the game from save 39, and i go to the train to go to work the game gets stuck with the character in the train! can someone help me?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop, any help would be much appreciated, im on day 64 enchanted 31 , the loop is morning talk to jason or boss, afternoon talk to jason or go to lunch with andy (done that 10 times) or go to lunch were building workers are, then warehouse work & lastly @ night gym with it guy or shower with mystery guy spunking on arse no dixon interaction @ night then home movie or sex & start ALL over again ,been doing it for like 20 days about to dump it

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
The Dog dildo option doesn't work and the game freeze when I get on the train to work in V.0.78 PRE-PRERELEASE WINDOWS. But from what I could see with the dress for the party... I'm looking forward to the official release.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The Dog dildo option doesn't work and the game freeze when I get on the train to work in V.0.78 PRE-PRERELEASE WINDOWS. But from what I could see with the dress for the party... I'm looking forward to the official release.
Just wait for the release. This part is not called pre-pre-release without cause. That means bugs, missing pics etc. It's just a teaser, an alpha version

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Just wait for the release. This part is not called pre-pre-release without cause. That means bugs, missing pics etc. It's just a teaser, an alpha version
I do understand that. The prerelease versions is great to check for bugs and other things. The developer get almost direct feedback from the fans. Like I said "I'm looking forward to the official release". To put it simple. This game makes adult people/fans feel like kids on Christmas Eve.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise

pfkkuba44

Dec 30, 2021
I'm stuck at level 59 ... and general don't know what to do next. I visited Paul a bit late and got cookies from him. However, I can't make any progress ... can someone give you a hint?

Reactions: penmaster

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I have done the entire pre-release and have 66 enchantments up to the fight night. Try as I might, the last enchantment does not trigger as the game just ends once they get home. Is this a known bug perhaps?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have done the entire pre-release and have 66 enchantments up to the fight night. Try as I might, the last enchantment does not trigger as the game just ends once they get home. Is this a known bug perhaps?
That is how it worked for me... I thought that is how it was supposed to work...? You do see the fight night right?

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I do understand that. The prerelease versions is great to check for bugs and other things. The developer get almost direct feedback from the fans. Like I said "I'm looking forward to the official release". To put it simple. This game makes adult people/fans feel like kids on Christmas Eve.
The developer does not make the repair based on this forum. People are writing their problems here, it's just f**** up the forum.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'm stuck at level 59 ... and general don't know what to do next. I visited Paul a bit late and got cookies from him. However, I can't make any progress ... can someone give you a hint?
Same as me. I can't go to strippers club nor no event is highlighted in Knockers. Etc.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes