PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

revisioni

Oct 13, 2017
good evening everyone, in the Android version I can't get the knocker / kitty successes or the fight night ones to start. How can I do? I have version 0.78 public. Thank you

Migii

Sep 26, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.78 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I have a small problem. I'm still at the early stage of the game but the animations for me is laggy like the animation when she's riding the train, sex scene with jason, finger scene of Dr. Kelly etc,. Is there a setting/option can i or should i adjust for it to be smooth?

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have a small problem. I'm still at the early stage of the game but the animations for me is laggy like the animation when she's riding the train, sex scene with jason, finger scene of Dr. Kelly etc,. Is there a setting/option can i or should i adjust for it to be smooth?
no. use a phone with better hardware.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Early for me....who the fuck is Polly!?!? I've got 11 enchantments and need to work with Polly apparently...WTF haha Any help would be great please

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played the last few updates so lost save. Heard it comes with a save for latest version but does the game contain a gallery so I can check scenes I may have missed?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i made a new build, try it.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Has the mirror/watching past scenes been fixed? That was something I had tried when the beta of the release had been put out and there was from what I could tell a lot missing.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Has the mirror/watching past scenes been fixed? That was something I had tried when the beta of the release had been put out and there was from what I could tell a lot missing.
Unfortunately, no.

This feature really needs attention after each update. It would be really nice to use to peruse the gallery without digging around in the movie folder just to see it again.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes