luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
After you choose to work with Stevie in the warehouse and Nate come to say that is leaving the gf a CG is stuck on screen, to fix you will need to enable the next CG (for me was the gym one), the problem is going around with half screen covered from this CG.
In the gym before leaving it a half cg is always stuck during the dialogue, it will fix itself once the dialogue is concluded.
The first train scene is hardly lagging.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
After you choose to work with Stevie in the warehouse and Nate come to say that is leaving the gf a CG is stuck on screen, to fix you will need to enable the next CG (for me was the gym one), the problem is going around with half screen covered from this CG.
In the gym before leaving it a half cg is always stuck during the dialogue, it will fix itself once the dialogue is concluded.
The first train scene is hardly lagging.
This is likely caused by some corrupted image files. I'd recommend downloading the game again and copying your save files over.

Hartothekiri

Jun 6, 2020
hello,

i am stuck at the 13th enchantment (i got 12). As i understand the walkthrough, i should visit jason in the morning (i guess at his desk), then work and visit him again before going to lunch. There i should let him continue until he tries to pull top (which he never did). I tried stopping him at every point, doesnt seem to give me the 13 enchantment. ideas?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
View attachment 1619274
he is this one rigth?? if yes, i talk with him and he just answer me with "good afternoon"
Yes, it is him but you have to do everything in the morning for the office stuff and in the afternoon Stacy works in the warehouse on the ground floor. The morning is divided into two times early morning and late morning so early morning work with polly late morning go to Miguel.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

There's not a lot to report this week. I'm chugging along on some of the new scenes for the next release. I've complete the opening scene which picks up where the last release left off and am working on the new "self-pleasure" scene(s) which is going to be a lot more than just Stacy lying on the sofa playing with dildos. After all, she needs some way to release the built up sexual energy churning inside her!

I should have one or two sneak peeks for you by next week sometime.

Until then, I hope everyone stays safe an healthy!

- J. S.

------------

Jul 21, 2021
There is no new content, but there are several bug fixes. I highly recommend using the Public Release.
hi J.S, i discovered your game a week ago or so, it seems great and very promising but unfortunately i can't play it properly.
I play the latest version .48 public release but every time i get to have sex on the sofa with Jason the game freeze and i must quit. i play on window. Is there any way to fix this ? that would be awesome. it freezes at this render: BE79BA34-3750-45A0-B00A-0E0EABEB3E1A.jpeg

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
Yes, it is him but you have to do everything in the morning for the office stuff and in the afternoon Stacy works in the warehouse on the ground floor. The morning is divided into two times early morning and late morning so early morning work with polly late morning go to Miguel.
but after i work with polly is already lunch time, i dont understand i cant find a solution for this part of the game im stuck

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
but after i work with polly is already lunch time, i dont understand i cant find a solution for this part of the game im stuck
Talking with Miguel automatically happens at the beginning of lunch on the second day.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
i already talked with polly and michael she aswer to polly something like "i have a friend to help etc..." but nothing happen
I guess I'm not sure where you are stuck at. What day are you on? What enchantment level?

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
I guess I'm not sure where you are stuck at. What day are you on? What enchantment level?
v.060 day 2 - enchantment 38, day before the last scene was basically i discoverd in dixons shop polly is a cam girl. i started the day talk with michael, work with polly i go with her to the top rigth of the room to talk about her cam girl thinkm and after that
supposedly is the migue scene but never start, i already try your save 35 but its the same. and im 100% sure im the rigth day because if i skyp this miguel talk i have the rat scene in warehouse like your Walkthrough says

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
v.060 day 2 - enchantment 38, day before the last scene was basically i discoverd in dixons shop polly is a cam girl. i started the day talk with michael, work with polly i go with her to the top rigth of the room to talk about her cam girl thinkm and after that
supposedly is the migue scene but never start, i already try your save 35 but its the same. and im 100% sure im the rigth day because if i skyp this miguel talk i have the rat scene in warehouse like your Walkthrough says
Try not to go to Michael's but go directly to Polly's and always in the second part of the morning go to Miguel's.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes