jed999

May 26, 2021
My game ended after running around in the park naked with Dixon for an hour looking for someone I'm supposed to bump into.

Do you need to see that "I better not go that way without clothes " message a specific number of times ?, is it more than 20 ?.

Guessing this was not the way the Dev intended the game to end.
Update; started from a previous save and the guy at the tent showed up within the first couple trips around the park.

BTW, cool scene with the guy on the bench.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
In the original game, you can click on her mirror in her bedroom and it will teleport you to a special zone where you can replay any of the scenes you completed. You just walk your character around and click what you want to watch again. No need to save before any of the sex scenes.
A guy shared a save like that with me that a few pages back.

It's just that after the gangbang we don't get back to the bedroom, it goes straight to the "end of this version".

And is it just with me or most of the scenes aren't accessible with the mirror? I click on it and the screen blacks out and Stacy's moved elsewhere in the "gallery land"

Reactions: Team Thanos

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
And is it just with me or most of the scenes aren't accessible with the mirror? I click on it and the screen blacks out and Stacy's moved elsewhere in the "gallery land"
My biggest beef with the game. Great game, no argument there. It's just the replay gallery always seems broken in every update. This needs more attention and fixing when the next update comes out.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
My biggest beef with the game. Great game, no argument there. It's just the replay gallery always seems broken in every update. This needs more attention and fixing when the next update comes out.
I too would sure appreciate the replay gallery getting some love. Some of the best scenes in my opinion are some of the earlier ones and I like to go back and replay them. Love the replay gallery when it works. Love the game also one of the best AVG out there.

jed999

May 26, 2021
How do I get past the "Look for the watch in the Alley " part ?.
I talked to the bum and now it looks like I'm stuck in another loop/bug.
Nothing in the alley and nothing progresses inside.

The expectation that the next bug/loop is around the corner is starting to eat into the enjoyment.
If I have to start from someone else's save, I'll probably just try again some other time, provided something better hasn't come along in the meantime.

jed999

May 26, 2021
How do I get past the "Look for the watch in the Alley " part ?.
I talked to the bum and now it looks like I'm stuck in another loop/bug.
Nothing in the alley and nothing progresses inside.

The expectation that the next bug/loop is around the corner is starting to eat into the enjoyment.
If I have to start from someone else's save, I'll probably just try again some other time, provided something better hasn't come along in the meantime.

Yep, you guessed it. Started from a save and Bam !, watch in the tires where it wasn't before.

Great game, just a lot of this weirdness with triggers, anyone else running Windows 11 ?, maybe it's my PC

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yep, you guessed it. Started from a save and Bam !, watch in the tires where it wasn't before.

Great game, just a lot of this weirdness with triggers, anyone else running Windows 11 ?, maybe it's my PC
Sad to see so many people updating to Windows 11 already. I wait at least a year if not 2 before I even consider a new windows version. Mostly because Windows sucks and always without exception puts out horribly buggy releases.

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.78 PRE-PRERELEASE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This have album?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
7767 Just came across this game and a few days in it looks good, Stacy is 1 hot lady:)! I can't see a tag for it but as Stacy doesn't want to use birth control do you plan to introduce pregnancy at some point, with maybe the option to terminate if the player wishes? Also any plans on Stacy going out for the night & getting wasted at a club or bar (sorry if that's already in there, as said only a few days in). Cheers and all the best with your project.
PS Shame Fresh start was abandoned.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Can someone pass me a savegame of v0.78 full?. I was playing it on android, but now I'm going to play it on windows, and I don't want to start from the beginning. Sorry for my english from google translate

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
how to start Morgan Morning?
That happened automatically for me as i got enough enchantment.

I am however stuck on 2 of them...
64 - Knockers/Kitty's
and
67 - Fight Night

Can't seem to get those 2 to trigger... i _think_ i have done evertthing else, but i am obviously missing something...

Reactions: sonyi23

jed999

May 26, 2021
I play on Gamcore so... I might be screwed I'm not sure.

I did get the cookies to trigger for the office finally... once I figured out who exactly I should have been speaking to in the morning when I got to work... :rolleyes:

As far as the dog scenario, I assume by cookies in your reply you meant dog treat. I've tried everything - dog then owner clicking - for 4 straight days and nothing.

I might be looking at a restart I imagine...

Same problem here. The game is really buggy, nearly to the point of being unplayable.
After at least 20 lockups and several reloads, the bugs caught up and ended any progression.
To bad, was enjoying it to a point

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes