TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This is an interesting series of books which sound VERY familiar...
That's because it's the same story. Did you note the author of those books? J.S. Deacon - the developer of this game.

As he states in his introduction on both his Patreon and SubscribeStar pages, he is a writer of erotic fiction who is trying his hand at developing adult games, and is adapting one of his own stories into a game.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Had an issue with a save? Screenshot attached. This was just after the 2nd meal with Jim. I know I gave a 3* rating but that's mainly due to the platform used and all the receptions each day. An option to skip would make it much better together with suggested choices (who to work with) maybe the best option shown in green?

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I'm happy to announce that the next release of The Office Wife (V.0.80) will be out on March 12, 2022. I've aimed for a quicker turnaround this time after receiving feedback from a lot of you. There will likely be a little less content than in the last couple of releases, but you'll get it sooner. As I stated before, this new release is going to focus on a lot of little things. Probably the next release as well. That doesn't mean there isn't going to be a ton of fun!

For starters, Stacy's foster brother Donnie just showed up out of the blue. What does he want and how's she going to deal with that and everything else? We're also going to get new scenes with Connor and Stacy in that exquisite lingerie set, Nate and Jessie at the office, updates to the gym scenes, and several smaller (a short scene with the security guard, for example). My goal is to fill in some of the side characters and plots before returning back to the main plot. I actually have a huge list of scenes to add so we'll see how far I get by the release date.

On my to do list also is updating the gallery room and doing a whole game audit (meaning, going back through the whole game with a fine tooth comb and charting out all of the switches and variables). The game has become large and unwieldy which is leading to some strange and difficult-to-isolate bugs. In short, it needs some TLC. With that might come some new updated maps I've created (particularly for Stacy's home).

So yes, all of that is a lot of work and I'm not sure yet what all I'm going to get in before the next release. What doesn't get in, though, will go into the following release. My goal going forward is an 8-10 week release schedule. I just hope you allow me some flexibility on that because it is hard to predict how long some scenes will take to create.

- J. S.

----------

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's because it's the same story. Did you note the author of those books? J.S. Deacon - the developer of this game.

As he states in his introduction on both his Patreon and SubscribeStar pages, he is a writer of erotic fiction who is trying his hand at developing adult games, and is adapting one of his own stories into a game.
I didn't notice no, I am new to this game and found the fact that there are books to be interesting. Kewl stuff.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Can anyone assist: I cant seem to chat to Jason about helping the hobo get a job? Also in the last part the game freezes sometimes, is that a general issue or just me? Thanks.

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The event starts at Kitty bar, not at Knockers club. But it's still buggy regarding to comments here. As for me, I haven't got problems to see all the events starting from the dev's last save
I'm on enhancement 63 and can go into Kitty's but there's nothing to show what I need to do? Thanks.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Can anyone assist: I cant seem to chat to Jason about helping the hobo get a job? Also in the last part the game freezes sometimes, is that a general issue or just me? Thanks.
I don't recall exactly what I did to get him work, I know I talked to him of course, then I talked to the guy in the warehouse about getting him work and of course your husband about him. Then sometime after you get work clearing out the basement area I talked to the hobo again and then I was surprised by meeting him back home, but I don't know what triggered that, just keep playing, explore and try new things and keep talking to the hobo regularly. I never had the game freeze that I recall.

Reactions: BBZ01

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Just read about your new project 'Household Rivalry'. Sounds exciting, but I hope it won't impact to much on your time doing The Office Wife - one of the best games around imo :)

Reactions: blastwave2k

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Just read about your new project 'Household Rivalry'. Sounds exciting, but I hope it won't impact to much on your time doing The Office Wife - one of the best games around imo :)
Thanks! No, I don't think it will interfere too much as I'm not doing the heavy lifting on it. It will, however, be released through my patreon to current patrons. I'll be making more of an official announcement soon.

bobbymagee

Nov 20, 2021
Help please and thank you lol I'm stuck on the dog treats dude. I have 58 enchantments. I have dog dildo, used it many times. Went to subway with dog, she says wish i had a treat, seen the vet on the park bench a number of times. Am i not doing something in proper order? I'm kind of stuck in a loop. I think there is more content, but it's just work, no progression. Any help would be welcome. Great game by the way.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Help please and thank you lol I'm stuck on the dog treats dude. I have 58 enchantments. I have dog dildo, used it many times. Went to subway with dog, she says wish i had a treat, seen the vet on the park bench a number of times. Am i not doing something in proper order? I'm kind of stuck in a loop. I think there is more content, but it's just work, no progression. Any help would be welcome. Great game by the way.
There is a known bug where if you use the dog dildo too many times before visiting the dog, the dog series won't trigger. This will be fixed in the next release. The only option for now is to go back to a previous save and visit the dog sooner. The dog, however, is optional, so you should still be able to progress in the game.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
jsdeacon i wanted to thank you for the amazing work you put out and awesome updates every single time, also for actually listening to the community, like the thing you did with Nate. This game became my #1 hype game, even surpassing the ones like JOHN and AWAM.

Also damn, i was just speaking my mind back then when typing here about wanting more of the train grope scenes and ladder scenes in office but they also did come back in latest releases as much better than previously, you might've listened to the community in patreon idk or people like me in here, but im glad game goes in positive direction in every way. Wish the economy in my country wasnt so fucked up and i could physically support this game instead of blabbering like this.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! On the game front, things are coming along nicely. I just finished up a biggish scene with Connor (in the alley) and Stacy in the lingerie again. Now I'm getting back to some of the smaller scenes such as a new Zack scene, a new gym shower scene (finally), and new lunch scenes. The release is still on schedule as well! Can't wait!

- J. S.

------------

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes