Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Man, i cant wait for the next update, who knows what might going to happen in train next or with mexicano guys :BootyTime: the doctor scene was amazing previous update, need more shit like that.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

xpascual

Mar 21, 2021
If you started at slot 38 you had to start with 55 enchantments which of these do you need to complete?
List of Enchantments (in no particular order):
1. Michael Tour - talk to five people then go back to Michael's desk
2. Hobo at home - go straight home from work
3. Polly web camming - work with Polly in the morning, go there at night
4. Photoshoot 3 with Tabitha - work at desk twice in a row in the morning
5. Dixon's - subway
6. Knocker's strip club

Hey dude :ROFLMAO: I got it from the wt attached in the game you all have...

Completed all except Knocker's strip club. How to activate? Thanks

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You have to go in the evening after work to Knocker's and Stacy with Tonya will go somewhere nearby

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, so I have no idea how to trigger the kitty stripper club event. Is there some sort of prerequisite or condition to trigger this? I just go to the club after work and even talked to everyone, nothing happens.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, so I have no idea how to trigger the kitty stripper club event. Is there some sort of prerequisite or condition to trigger this? I just go to the club after work and even talked to everyone, nothing happens.
The event starts at Kitty bar, not at Knockers club. But it's still buggy regarding to comments here. As for me, I haven't got problems to see all the events starting from the dev's last save

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
The event starts at Kitty bar, not at Knockers club. But it's still buggy regarding to comments here. As for me, I haven't got problems to see all the events starting from the dev's last save
Well that maybe the problem maybe? I started from my save of the end of the last release. Basically same shit except that yours is from the dev mine is of my own save instead. Is that what seems to be the problem?

Reactions: DrMage

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I've played this through until the planned video to get rid of Bruce fails but Stacy gets a new "job" at the company and would ask given no birth control and how often Stacy has unprotected sex how isn't she pregnant? Maybe add in with an option to terminate at the surgery?

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well that maybe the problem maybe? I started from my save of the end of the last release. Basically same shit except that yours is from the dev mine is of my own save instead. Is that what seems to be the problem?
I JUST started to play the game. I played it fresh from the start and I got that event. So it can be done without any presaved games. How? I don't know, it was my first time through and I tend to try everything I can think of, visit every area I can think of. I will repeat seeing the same people until they start repeating at which time I will try something new (as that is an indication there is something else you have to do).

There's even a lost subway platform that is in ruins you can eventually visit and find a stray dog (and do nasty things with him) if you explore around enough. It isn't apparent you can go there. There's also a men's bathroom event you can see if you visit one of the subway stations men's room enough (the one where the women's room is blocked off). Just... explore, even if you have been to an area in the past, check it out again as sometimes new events are triggered by your actions elsewhere.

wtackland

Aug 28, 2020
Help....
I had to start the game over again, because it would crash on the subway.
In the new game when you get to the enchantment 9, at night Stacy talking to her husband at the time of sex locks when would enter the video of them having sex, is locked on the image, anyone else has experienced this?
Same problem here. Freezs exactly at the same frame.
Has anyone found a solution?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I JUST started to play the game. I played it fresh from the start and I got that event. So it can be done without any presaved games. How? I don't know, it was my first time through and I tend to try everything I can think of, visit every area I can think of. I will repeat seeing the same people until they start repeating at which time I will try something new (as that is an indication there is something else you have to do).

There's even a lost subway platform that is in ruins you can eventually visit and find a stray dog (and do nasty things with him) if you explore around enough. It isn't apparent you can go there. There's also a men's bathroom event you can see if you visit one of the subway stations men's room enough (the one where the women's room is blocked off). Just... explore, even if you have been to an area in the past, check it out again as sometimes new events are triggered by your actions elsewhere.
Thanks for the help! But sadly I did all of them. I think my save file from the last version is the problem. I did not try it later again. Btw does this event come after the event where you give or not give the antidote to the husband. Another thing is what is the change after giving or not giving that antidote?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I don't blame the dev for my incompetence to play the game, but I hope that somebody will develop and update the Renpy-Version of this game. :)
Yeah, someone should definitely raise Phalzyr's flag... Expecially for TOW, Lily and Lida...

Reactions: Envoye
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes