mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! On the game front, things are coming along nicely. I just finished up a biggish scene with Connor (in the alley) and Stacy in the lingerie again. Now I'm getting back to some of the smaller scenes such as a new Zack scene, a new gym shower scene (finally), and new lunch scenes. The release is still on schedule as well! Can't wait!

- J. S.

------------
Can hardly wait for this amazing game! Hope you will have some time to fix the gallery room as well. Also, will the white bum get some action? I sure hope so!

We know this bad

Feb 10, 2021
Hello, anyone has save files right after stacy have sex with her husband for the first time? i've got some error, the screen stuck and cant do anything. Or someone have the same problem? let me know how to solve it, please.

Reactions: walalox

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand, does the game have an ending? I have already played more than 55 hours 64 Enchantment 67 days, but nothing new opens up.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand, does the game have an ending? I have already played more than 55 hours 64 Enchantment 67 days, but nothing new opens up.
Of course not. Game is still under development. To know whether any project on f95 completed or not, just check the head of the thread. If the game is done, you'll see [Completed] tag. For example, for this one it'll be like "[RPGM][Completed] The Office Wife [v.1.0][dev_name]".

Reactions: Araghest

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I haven't completed it yet, but I would say it will absolutely have an ending as the Dev actually got this from book he has already written and gotten published. If you want to know the ending, I would recommend checking out his books of the same name. I am tempted to myself. :)

Reactions: Araghest

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
How do I get the dog biscuits from the guy on the park bench. I have talked to him multiple times and he just says the same thing.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
How do I get the dog biscuits from the guy on the park bench. I have talked to him multiple times and he just says the same thing.
There's a bug where if you used the dog dildo too many times prior to talking to the dog, the man in the park won't give a treat. This will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime, you'll have to go back to an earlier save and talk to the dog sooner.

Reactions: Farun2000
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes