LDO

Jan 8, 2021
Hi started new game with 0,78 public release, it went really well till now. loaded last save and game start skipping text, even the unseen one. tried other saves it does the same. how do i make it stop plz? Only option i have is always dash and Command remember.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My problem with the 0.78 release was there seemed to be no stopping points in the text to enable a save - I'll have to run through a 5-6 min skip to get to the next section when it comes out (but loved the extended GB scene...)

jed999

May 26, 2021
Latest Release still too buggy to play it appears.
Played to Enchantment 17 and then a huge picture appears and blocks the screen.
Started from a previous save and the same thing happened.
Can't navigate when you cannot see.
1643665772401.png
The stuck Pick began while inside, I managed to stumbele outside by luck, but the image remained
I created a save while the pic was stuck on the screen, then restarted and loaded that save.

1643666185689.png

Last edited:

Sorablank

Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone give me their save file? I played a few versions ago but lost my save and I am too lazy to start over. Any saves from any of the previous version is welcome. Thank you.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Can anyone give me their save file? I played a few versions ago but lost my save and I am too lazy to start over. Any saves from any of the previous version is welcome. Thank you.
The game comes with saves because old saves won't work anyway.

Reactions: Sorablank

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Latest Release still too buggy to play it appears.
Played to Enchantment 17 and then a huge picture appears and blocks the screen.
Started from a previous save and the same thing happened.
Can't navigate when you cannot see.
View attachment 1627018
The stuck Pick began while inside, I managed to stumbele outside by luck, but the image remained
I created a save while the pic was stuck on the screen, then restarted and loaded that save.

View attachment 1627032
I had that same huge texture, but I still managed to navigate it around until I talked to someone that changed it and all was back to normal. I believe what that happened I was in the warehouse so I went to the elevator to the office and managed to find someone to talk to on that floor which changed the graphics back to normal.

There are premade saves in the 30s, scroll down, each save is a different range of days, choose one that is close to where you were if you can't get past this error. I got past this as I said and there have been no major errors since (just some minor graphical glitches while talking to Nate, but nothing game breaking, he mainly just forgot to draw the background image before draing the transparent overlay image from what i gathered looking over the source).

Migii

Sep 26, 2019
How do i see the new angelo side scene? It says in the walkthrough that there is in the latest update but i haven't able to see it even tho i use save 39 that comes with the game.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Some keys that may help you a little which I discovered.

F4 - Fullscreen/Window mode toggle
F5 - Restarts the game (handy if it seems to crash on you, SAVE OFTEN)
F12 - Developer mode, someone may be able to use this

I basically pressed all the function keys to see what they did. I don't recall what the other function keys did, the ones listed were ones I used the most. SAVE OFTEN. I basically saved at the start of each day, or after EVERY lengthy scene so I didn't have to repeat it.

I had the game lock up at one point, so I pressed F5 and F4 to put it in windowed mode and then waited until I got past that scene (I think it froze while trying to load some large assets? Uncertain) but when I reloaded it got past that part and I pressed "F4" to go to fullscreen mode (I wasn't sure if that effected it or not).

Oh, and I didn't use ANY of the presaved games, I started from scratch.

Anyhow, I made it past the few bugs there were and am at day 66, enchantment 59... whatever in hell an enchantment is (anyone know? I find it pointless to have points in something that is basically meaningless to me).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Can anyone share the save file before the gangbang scene? I forgot to save it
In the original game, you can click on her mirror in her bedroom and it will teleport you to a special zone where you can replay any of the scenes you completed. You just walk your character around and click what you want to watch again. No need to save before any of the sex scenes.

Reactions: stever

jed999

May 26, 2021
My game ended after running around in the park naked with Dixon for an hour looking for someone I'm supposed to bump into.

Do you need to see that "I better not go that way without clothes " message a specific number of times ?, is it more than 20 ?.

Guessing this was not the way the Dev intended the game to end.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes