penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anybody played the updated android port yet? If somebody has, can. You please tell me if its bugged as well?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I love this game, but this update was a bit disappointing...
After Morgan's "speech" i expected Stacy to be sluttier in office, but nothing really happens except Stevie's deepthroat... Nothing with Jim, Nate, Marcus or the warehouse/IT guys... i really hope that in the next update Morgan will be disappointed too and really remove her clothes and force Stacy to "work" naked, maybe in this way she will be used like she deserves: groped, fingered and fucked by everyone on desks and boxes.
Scenes outside the office were disappointing, too: no progress with Dixon, no changes at Chi-Chi's or at the park... the biggest part of new stuff is about the necklace and the Inanna's story, which is not what we were waiting for in these 3 months: personally, i was hoping to see Stacy more and more slutty and i find a Stacy who wants to get rid of the necklace and its effects: i understand the main story has to evolve, but not in the direction i desired.
The fight night is better, but could be even better with a dp animation (not only for 2 single fuck scenes) and more involvement from Jason instead of being unconscious for large parte of the gangbang.
Good cliffhanger in the last scene, builds up expectations for next update, hoping it will be more satisfying: maybe it will convince me to renew my just cancelled patreonship.
I think you are wrong.
The storyline cannot continue with the MC always more slutty and depraved because she is a goddess.
She will be more skutty when she will accept herself... in this update she has doubt about herself just because she is starting to understand who she is for real!
Shedo that only because the Necklace so this is not Stacy is just someone else that control her to have sex and she is smart than that!
Stacy is now understanding the power of the Necklace.
The story will get so boring without evolution.
I also hope that Stacy will become more "slutty" as you are saying in your post but this can happen only when she accepts the real nature of herself and why she is the only ine that can wear the NECKLACE
The great MC of this game cannot be a stupid INVOLUNTARY SLAVE of that amulet (the whole plot will be stupid if it is only about fucking always in a harder a dirty way) THERE MUST BE A REASON for a girl TO FUCK EVERYONE :ROFLMAO: ... the crystal only works if she wear it and she is the only one that can do that.
but she will understand her real nature only by solving the mystery...
The Mystery of the goddess INANNA is just starting now!

This story is one of the best for me and compared with all other games here is the winner!
The perfect blend of humor and drama.
there will be a lot of updtes with great surprises
This is a "slow-burn story progression game" with a super fast fucking hot sex for the MC :cool:

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Yes, it's just got more intriguing like that. And update itself looks a bit boring just because the dev can't include progression in all the questlines in one release. PS but in such logic here's a question, why the MC has some doubts in herself, but still counts as normal to assfuck a streetdog in the slums ;)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I think you are wrong.
The storyline cannot continue with the MC always more slutty and depraved because she is a goddess.
She will be more skutty when she will accept herself... in this update she has doubt about herself just because she is starting to understand who she is for real!
Shedo that only because the Necklace so this is not Stacy is just someone else that control her to have sex and she is smart than that!
Stacy is now understanding the power of the Necklace.
The story will get so boring without evolution.
I also hope that Stacy will become more "slutty" as you are saying in your post but this can happen only when she accepts the real nature of herself and why she is the only ine that can wear the NECKLACE
The great MC of this game cannot be a stupid INVOLUNTARY SLAVE of that amulet (the whole plot will be stupid if it is only about fucking always in a harder a dirty way) THERE MUST BE A REASON for a girl TO FUCK EVERYONE :ROFLMAO: ... the crystal only works if she wear it and she is the only one that can do that.
but she will understand her real nature only by solving the mystery...
The Mystery of the goddess INANNA is just starting now!

This story is one of the best for me and compared with all other games here is the winner!
The perfect blend of humor and drama.
there will be a lot of updtes with great surprises
This is a "slow-burn story progression game" with a super fast fucking hot sex for the MC :cool:
I don't think anyone is saying that they want the MC to be super slutty all the time with no resistance to the necklace but after waiting for what is after all a game about the MC having a lot of sex one way or the other and the fact that I would say over 50% of this update (haven't seen the party yet or the 2nd um polly webcam) has been anything but sex and that to me is disappointing. I don't mind the story and having stuff explained more I think it adds to the game but in my opinion she shouldn't go from having tons of sex with who ever to now hardly doing it at all even if you use the fighting the necklace more as an excuse. Especially when she almost did it with IT again if it were for that idiot Zack.

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
how do you trigger the fight night? i'm stuck on 65 ench.

I've already done Polly 2, Knockers and Doctor scenes

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
I don't think anyone is saying that they want the MC to be super slutty all the time with no resistance to the necklace but after waiting for what is after all a game about the MC having a lot of sex one way or the other and the fact that I would say over 50% of this update (haven't seen the party yet or the 2nd um polly webcam) has been anything but sex and that to me is disappointing. I don't mind the story and having stuff explained more I think it adds to the game but in my opinion she shouldn't go from having tons of sex with who ever to now hardly doing it at all even if you use the fighting the necklace more as an excuse. Especially when she almost did it with IT again if it were for that idiot Zack.
Exactly. I guess i failed explaining myself: i'm not saying that i dislike the main story progress, i'm just saying that this update is not quite balanced. Has Morgan told Stacy basically to fuck everyone in the office? So, why is she avoiding any kind of sex in there? Why does she asks to the black dude in the void (sorry, i don't remember his name) not to have sex when he lifts her dress, after having been fucked by him in the shower? Why Jim send her to Marcus, to repeate the old fingering scene on the phone? It would be awesome if only he would stuck his cock in her mouth after fondling her breasts in her workplace: same identical old scene, but with a little update... I mean, all this effort with the main story progress and so less in keeping other stuff advance, even if for a little bit? I just found it annoying, that's all.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Exactly. I guess i failed explaining myself: i'm not saying that i dislike the main story progress, i'm just saying that this update is not quite balanced. Has Morgan told Stacy basically to fuck everyone in the office? So, why is she avoiding any kind of sex in there? Why does she asks to the black dude in the void (sorry, i don't remember his name) not to have sex when he lifts her dress, after having been fucked by him in the shower? Why Jim send her to Marcus, to repeate the old fingering scene on the phone? It would be awesome if only he would stuck his cock in her mouth after fondling her breasts in her workplace: same identical old scene, but with a little update... I mean, all this effort with the main story progress and so less in keeping other stuff advance, even if for a little bit? I just found it annoying, that's all.
That's exactly how I see it. Mainly this: "Has Morgan told Stacy basically to fuck everyone in the office?" And the developer is looking for schyzophrenic excuses in his own story.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Michawaiting

Jan 14, 2018
It is one of the best RPG Games i found here , Stacy could be more slutty submissive and obidient. More Piss Scenes and Initiation into Gangbang i hope to see in the future .The Story is nice but i like to see do Stacy more and more naughty things with and without her man. Maybe her Foster Brother should be her Dom to submissive her . How ever I Like the game and hope we get more progress in shorter time intervalls

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
my understanding is the renpy stuff isn't happening anymore for any game.... someone else with more knowledge than I can speak on it?
apparently the guy who does all the renpy conversions is no longer doing them because his wife died.. at least this is what i read in comments from his other works, he even deleted his patreon

Reactions: g22 and darlic

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so interesting aside- the bug where it won't let you progress after the fucking in the washroom for the 10$ does not happen if you just hit finish- it only happens when you choose side or front camera angles then finish

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
apparently the guy who does all the renpy conversions is no longer doing them because his wife died.. at least this is what i read in comments from his other works, he even deleted his patreon
Yes, it's very sad. The Renpy conversion has its own thread on F95zone, and you can learn more there.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Btw it's not a big problem in THIS game (i mean the closure of renpy remake). All points of interest are on the 3,5 small rpgm maps... Try Lida's Adventures in its rpgm original, where u should go over 10 big maps three times during one quest to see 1 h-scene...

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes