TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I would hold off on downloading this version as it has a couple of major bugs that are being fixed imminently.
Hope we don't have to wait too long for the fixed version, been waiting a long time for this update. :)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I would hold off on downloading this version as it has a couple of major bugs that are being fixed imminently.
Damn, i was so hyped up to try the update even when there's half content in it compared to previous update. O well, i'll bookmark it now and download later when fixes take place.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.80 PRERELEASE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Damn, i was so hyped up to try the update even when there's half content in it compared to previous update. O well, i'll bookmark it now and download later when fixes take place.
One week for sure with the release of the public version if he doesn't patch this pre-release.

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.80 PRERELEASE.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is this fixed or not ?

virus47

May 2, 2020
View attachment 668969

Overview:
The Office Wife you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job. When a mysterious amulet lands in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change. Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before, you're soon wearing less and less to work and indulging not just your new husband, but just about any man who wishes to partake.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-12
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: J. S. Deacon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.80 Pre-Prelease
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Update only Win: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Unoffcial Renpy ver

Lust&Pateron thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 661490 View attachment 564030 View attachment 661473 View attachment 661494 View attachment 530521 View attachment 615997 View attachment 615998 View attachment 615999 View attachment 661468 View attachment 661483 View attachment 661481 View attachment 661477 View attachment 661475
where is compressed link?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
compressed update patch (win) only. 137 Mb.
Pixeldrain
works on decrypted files only. (previous compressed version v0.78)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-80-pre-prelease-j-s-deacon.44541/post-7717034
I hope you come back and compress this again when the public release gets pushed out in a few days. Pre-pre releases are notorious for having all kinds of bugs. Then when the public working version gets pushed out, we are all often stuck with this broken compressed version for weeks. These early leaked versions are worse than when people leak early versions of Project Myriam.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
For Mac users, thought I would just go ahead and repost these here..
For mac users, put the www folder content of the new PC version into the app.nw folder of the old version mac game you have, and that is all. Worked for me.You may have to start with the save in slot 35. Save 36 crashed for me.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I want to once again thank the Op for having and update instead of a complete download. Wow! that is so helpful to me.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes