xycz12u

Jan 5, 2020
Anybody else with the MAC getting a unload error?

For Mac users, thought I would just go ahead and repost these here..
For mac users, put the www folder content of the new PC version into the app.nw folder of the old version mac game you have, and that is all. Worked for me.You may have to start with the save in slot 35. Save 36 crashed for me.
Sorry but www? not sure what that means - thanks

Reactions: Calyps0

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
This game lost the magic.
I think he has to turn it around, change of company or city or new history.
The creator never seems to be able to quite "nail it" with main events. They are mostly allways lacking in some way. It would help a lot if there were more quality renders for events, even if there are fewer events. For instance the fight night party could have gone on for twice the time that it did. We had been waiting for it for so long. Other less relevant scenes could have been omitted to allow that main event to be longer.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
The creator never seems to be able to quite "nail it" with main events. They are mostly allways lacking in some way. It would help a lot if there were more quality renders for events, even if there are fewer events. For instance the fight night party could have gone on for twice the time that it did. We had been waiting for it for so long. Other less relevant scenes could have been omitted to allow that main event to be longer.
Yeah the fight night party to me was a major let down considering how much it had been talked up and for the super long wait and then.... yeah disappointing.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Anybody else with the MAC getting a unload error?

Sorry but www? not sure what that means - thanks
If you download the pc version and open the folder, inside there are many files. One folder inside is named "www". In the mac version you have to go to the folder you downloaded and inside there is a file called game. Right click on this file and select "Show package contents". When you do a folder named "contents" will appear. Inside that folder are files, one of which is a folder called resources. Inside that folder are more files, one of which is a folder named "app.nw". Move the folder "www" from the pc version to the mac folder "app.nw" and replace all. Then you can play the mac version with all the new content.

Reactions: xycz12u

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Update was OK. When Stacy was with the bum I was hoping his dog would get more action than just humping her leg. Easy to let the dog have at her while she gave the bum a BJ. She is at the point where she needs more than one cock to be satisfied. Hope the whole office becomes more corrupt in future updates. One of my favorite games. Thank you.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. I feel like I can be certified as insane after playing this and repeating the same fucking actions over and over and over again. I'm done. I think I'll stick to RENPY ONLY games! I like an actual STORY, not this nonsense (and I'm normally easy to please, but this is ridiculous!).

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. I feel like I can be certified as insane after playing this and repeating the same fucking actions over and over and over again. I'm done. I think I'll stick to RENPY ONLY games! I like an actual STORY, not this nonsense (and I'm normally easy to please, but this is ridiculous!).
When made with sandbox style, renpy is more or less the same with RPGM.
Btw that shower scene was so damn good, i think nothing gonna top that for a while.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I haven't played it for a long time. Do I still have groundhog day Elections mean something? There is another route besides corruption. Can you avoid unwanted scenes?

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
This game lost the magic.
I think he has to turn it around, change of company or city or new history.
I agree "This game lost the magic". But I don't think to need change the company or the city. The warehouse offers a lot of possibilities in the spirit of Morgan, Kabir more opportunities , the office would deserve a group event, the nightclub also wants a proper event. The Doctor did her anal, we must not forget that there are two Doctors. Dogs also want real hard action.

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I haven't played it for a long time. Do I still have groundhog day Elections mean something? There is another route besides corruption. Can you avoid unwanted scenes?
Nothing has changed. Its still frustratingly repetitive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First time was ok.
"Now its just get the fuck on with the story and move on to something new!"
Corruption? Thats what this story is all about, so no other route.
Mostly you cannot avoid unwanted scenes, or the more boring conversation scenes.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nothing has changed. Its still frustratingly repetitive, with many scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First time was ok.
"Now its just get the fuck on with the story and move on to something new!"
Corruption? Thats what this story is all about, so no other route.
Mostly you cannot avoid unwanted scenes, or the more boring conversation scenes.
Thanks for the answer. Dev should do something about it, you can die of boredom. And one tour is absolutely hopeless. No choice.
Like dev taking ideas with who Mc can have sex with can always make robots, aliens.Forced scenes that you can't avoid hopeless.
Mc has become a turbo slut without being able to get rid of copruction on another tour. Not logical and weak. I'm curious how it will end. She will become the queen of whores in the universe.

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
Random NPC : We're gonna bang OK?
FMC : OK!
Also FMC, why am I like this??

Still one of the best Female Protag games out there.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes