Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
jsdeacon Your game has always been kinda ass with the bugs. It's really infuriating. I don't know about anyone else but I'd prefer you didn't release a game with game breaking bugs. But admittedly maybe this is the only way you can get testing done?

Did you even do a full playthrough to see if it was possible to go from the start to the end of the game? Give somebody whose a big fan the releases for free so they can beta test.

I started from save file 28, and I seem stuck at enchantment 60 while it's day 68. The guy in the alley wont activate. I can't get into the strip club, I've only done the 2 scenes in there and could never go back. For the resturaunt where stacy works I keep getting "I don't need go in there right now". For the black guy in strip club area - sorry i forget his name... he keeps wishing me luck finding X. And I can't talk to the strippers it says under construction. Michael at work is on a loop of feeling disinterested. Nothing is advancing with kafir, stevie, simon. I've yet to figure out how to visit the underground sewer section - it keeps saying bring somebody with me.

Your hint system is complete vague ass. You need to step up your game with the hint system and integrating each update. Sorry to be harsh but it's been like this for years. RPGM titles are already ass to play without development being shoddy. Don't get me wrong the scenes are great, the story and writing are good. But the bugs and the poor hint system take all the fun out of it. Especially when you're already replaying the game and hours of play time are wasted because you get stuck. You need better quality control.

People bitch about games they get for free taking forever to release. But I'd prefer longer release if it means less bugs because I can actually wait for free shit if it's good. But these bugs will be here forever if you keep moving on to adding more content. So the game is uplayable.

Oh and I've yet to see the scene where Stacy wears a dress at some get together for the land lord. I guess I'm your beta tester, except I complain about it =(

EDIT: Loaded a newer save file starting at enchantment 58 (SAVE FILE 32). Noticeable differences are that in my playthrough from enchantment 47-60 (SAVE FILE 29)... I can't activate a third polly scene where she uses the pink strap-on and I can't enter the restaurant where her husband works. Now I can enter the restaurant and I activated the third polly scene, as well I'm already past my previous limit of 60 enchantments. Already on enchantment 62.

EDIT2: Stuck at enchantment 62, loading save file 33 and starting at enchantment 63 now haha... fucking game. Now the land lord fight scene triggered. I noticed in save file 33 the scenes with khabir, simon, and stevie are not done in the underground either... whereas in my previous enchantment 62 playthrough i went through that scene already, and I never got a phone call from the landlord. Fucking hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
As I mentioned a while ago, the version on here is bugged. The known bugs have been fixed in the latest prerelease build that can be found on my patreon page at . This is what happens when a pre-prerelease is leaked against my wishes.
Well that guy is a fucking idiot that released it to F95.

Anyway, seems like the bugs go back awhile though as I'm getting stuck around enchantments 60-63, in that area of the game. Not sure if this is still due to the new content or something else.

EDIT: jsdeacon You still need a better hint system. Work with polly or jim sometimes is inaccurate as you did all events for that, and what you really needed to do is work at your desk to get new events. It's not very well integrated... the game needs better flow and easier methods of finding what to do next. I literally have to reload a save 3 times, to try jim, polly, then my desk. Same with Kabir, simon, stevie. And usually none of these advance anything anyway and I find out later that the story progresses when I go home and talk to donnie or some shit. The game needs a way better hint system. And maybe a way to skip work if everything there is useless and won't trigger anything for that day. I understand I'm playing the bugged version but I have a feeling all of these issues are still problems since the latest release is around enchantment 75 and i'm nowhere near that yet. HINT "time for lunch", isn't a hint. It's a fucking fuck you run around and reload saves 3 times to find the lunch spot to progress the game. In fact for new scenes maybe the glowing star shit should appear green when something is new there that you didn't see yet. Same with name tags. I don't get why I need to reload 3 saves to play the game, or otherwise settle on 1 choice and go through 3 days of game time to find the scene i'm missing. it's bad. game. design. Is this a limit of RPGM?

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Regardless of bugs or anything, this game definitely has content in it, appreciate the dev really. Because there are other devs out there who don't even care about feedbacks nor provide timely updates, even if they do, there isn't enough Content for how mucb you have been made to wait, in addition they also give stupid excuses. Now there will be many here who know which dev's I am talking about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
When made with sandbox style, renpy is more or less the same with RPGM.
Btw that shower scene was so damn good, i think nothing gonna top that for a while.
I played this quite a bit. I got up to Enchantment 59 and day 72 without any help, hints or whatever from outside source. But after just playing it for two hours and getting absolutely nowhere, but just repeating the same day over and over and over again, trying out every combination of things to do I could think of, I have had it. I HATE wasting my time on this sort of shit. I have a pile of other visual novels that I have been wanting to check out, I think I'll play them instead. In fact, I quit this game and played a new one ("A Life Worth Living" or "ALWL") and in two hours later I had played what was a really nice story rather than repeating the same actions ad nauseam. And it's too bad as the actual story in The Office Wife intrigues me, but I have my limits as to how much I will tolerate. There's only so many times I can watch her fuck a dog or get pissed on before I barf and shut this stupidity down.

I never did get to the new content as I won't play premade saved games (I imported my old saved games). Maybe I'll come back and try again in the future when I have exhausted all other more enjoyable games.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If you don't like the game, then don't download the game, it seems pretty simple to me.
Ummm... how can you know if you like it or not if you don't download and play it first?! That's idiotic. I downloaded it, I played it up to ench 59, day 72 and I liked it. But when I end up repeating the same actions for two fucking hours, it's no longer fun and that isn't MY FAULT! I liked the game, which is what pisses me off as I am now going NOWHERE in this story. Should rename it to "GROUNDHOG DAY" as we keep repeating the same damn events each day and at this moment, NOTHING else has come available for me and I have gotten to where I am WITHOUT cheating and WITHOUT outside help!

I'm not like other commenters in here who hated the game and hated the story etc... I, and others like me, LIKE THE GAME, but we dislike spending hours doing the SAME FUCKING THING WITHOUT PROGRESS!!! It's poor game design (and I know, as I have actually designed a game which was downloaded millions of times, I just won't say what as I don't feel like giving away my identity).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
EDIT: jsdeacon You still need a better hint system. Work with polly or jim sometimes is inaccurate as you did all events for that, and what you really needed to do is work at your desk to get new events. It's not very well integrated... the game needs better flow and easier methods of finding what to do next. I literally have to reload a save 3 times, to try jim, polly, then my desk. Same with Kabir, simon, stevie. And usually none of these advance anything anyway and I find out later that the story progresses when I go home and talk to donnie or some shit. The game needs a way better hint system. And maybe a way to skip work if everything there is useless and won't trigger anything for that day. I understand I'm playing the bugged version but I have a feeling all of these issues are still problems since the latest release is around enchantment 75 and i'm nowhere near that yet. HINT "time for lunch", isn't a hint. It's a fucking fuck you run around and reload saves 3 times to find the lunch spot to progress the game. In fact for new scenes maybe the glowing star shit should appear green when something is new there that you didn't see yet. Same with name tags. I don't get why I need to reload 3 saves to play the game, or otherwise settle on 1 choice and go through 3 days of game time to find the scene i'm missing. it's bad. game. design. Is this a limit of RPGM?
Well said! You just summed up my own frustrations last night! I did EXACTLY as you just described, including reloading those saved games until I find something that feels right, though most of the time, even then, I ended up getting nowhere. Also done the thing with Jim, nothing new, just get molested while on the phone, or Polly, again, nothing new. I finally broke down and read the walkthrough on the patreon site (which sucks) I read that you needed to work twice in a row at your desk, so I tried that, three times in a row... nothing. And that sequence of going to Micheal and having something shoved up her ass is getting old and annoying, I avoid him if I can. But have endured it just in case (held down SPACE to speed through it). I am at Ench 59, day 72 and there is literally NOTHING left (that is obvious or reasonable) to do.

After two hours of going nowhere and repeating the same shit last night I finally got angry and fed up and I'll have to be extremely bored and out of OTHER GAMES before I come back to this (which is too bad as I DO like the story in this).

Last edited:

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Ummm... how can you know if you like it or not if you don't download and play it first?! That's idiotic. I downloaded it, I played it up to ench 59, day 72 and I liked it. But when I end up repeating the same actions for two fucking hours, it's no longer fun and that isn't MY FAULT! I liked the game, which is what pisses me off as I am now going NOWHERE in this story. Should rename it to "GROUNDHOG DAY" as we keep repeating the same damn events each day and at this moment, NOTHING else has come available for me and I have gotten to where I am WITHOUT cheating and WITHOUT outside help!

I'm not like other commenters in here who hated the game and hated the story etc... I, and others like me, LIKE THE GAME, but we dislike spending hours doing the SAME FUCKING THING WITHOUT PROGRESS!!! It's poor game design (and I know, as I have actually designed a game which was downloaded millions of times, I just won't say what as I don't feel like giving away my identity).
Yep. It boils down to poor hint design.

Bugs wouldn't be as much of a problem and easily identifiable by the new player if the hint system and overall way the game was designed and flowed was better. Now I don't know if this is a limit of RPGM or if it's just a design choice because actually making a decent hint system would take up a lot of time? and colour coding name tags/stars to show new events etc. Right now it's hard to tell if I'm stuck in a bug or just stupid and missed something. very bad game design. JSdeacon needs to realize that bugs aren't necessarily the problem. But he's probably getting pulled by his patreons to make new content rather than to make a quality game (since improving this stuff would extend release times), which sucks that he's ruled by morons but they are the one's paying him.

Last edited:

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
That's on you for doing that SMH
even the premade saves don't work so... until the game can be played from beginning to end without problems it's not really a game yet. just a series of releases.

edit: hit another wall enchantment 66, day 71, can't seem to progress here either. time to load save... 36 which is actually an enchantment behind...

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I played this quite a bit. I got up to Enchantment 59 and day 72 without any help, hints or whatever from outside source. But after just playing it for two hours and getting absolutely nowhere, but just repeating the same day over and over and over again, trying out every combination of things to do I could think of, I have had it. I HATE wasting my time on this sort of shit. I have a pile of other visual novels that I have been wanting to check out, I think I'll play them instead. In fact, I quit this game and played a new one ("A Life Worth Living" or "ALWL") and in two hours later I had played what was a really nice story rather than repeating the same actions ad nauseam. And it's too bad as the actual story in The Office Wife intrigues me, but I have my limits as to how much I will tolerate. There's only so many times I can watch her fuck a dog or get pissed on before I barf and shut this stupidity down.

I never did get to the new content as I won't play premade saved games (I imported my old saved games). Maybe I'll come back and try again in the future when I have exhausted all other more enjoyable games.
I completely agree with you however at least the dev does give us updates, there are many other games on here that are better than this one but either get abandoned or updates get fewer and fewer and thus we forget what the storey was about.

My biggest grip with this game is that it is in RPGM rather than something like ren-py which IMHO is much easier to navigate through as a player. I'm not a developer so don't know if RPGM is easier to make a game with, than other platforms

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
Actually, since Stacy is officially the office's whore, there has been no evolution in her daily life. I agree with them who say that Stacy should change company, it's going around in circles. For now, Stacy is always the best model I've seen on F95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
what is the last enchantment in this update? i think i got to 67, but it never said to be continued or youve reached the end of this update, so im not sure

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
what is the last enchantment in this update? i think i got to 67, but it never said to be continued or youve reached the end of this update, so im not sure
probably enchantment 72-74 or maybe even up to 78...

but no idea. I know 100% 72 exists since people said they were stuck on 72.

With this buggy release on f95 I can't get past enchantment 67 either and won't bother trying since there are no more pre-existing saves to fall back on. It was a super huge bitch to even get that far from enchantment 47 using the pre-existing saves provided... meaning the game is fucked imo. I had to reload 3 pre existing saves either because I'm stupid or there were 3 major progression bugs. Either way the hint system needs to be overhauled.

I imagine one of the major issues will be that the game dev or beta testers will test the game knowing exactly what to do at each moment, and so they wont run into the bugs at all. They need fresh eyes on the game testing it from beginning to end. People who won't do the expected thing and don't know what comes next or how to follow the story from previous play throughs.

Bottom line is a better hint system will make bugs impact non-existent. people will be aware they found a bug and just bypass through a save or quit the game until it's fixed. easier reporting too... and much less frustration from players. Alot of the frustraton exists because nobody knows wtf is going on and we waste hours doing repetitive shit.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I completely agree with you however at least the dev does give us updates, there are many other games on here that are better than this one but either get abandoned or updates get fewer and fewer and thus we forget what the storey was about.

My biggest grip with this game is that it is in RPGM rather than something like ren-py which IMHO is much easier to navigate through as a player. I'm not a developer so don't know if RPGM is easier to make a game with, than other platforms
I agree. Not a fan of RPGM or the style, much prefer a Visual Novel using Ren'PY, especially since I am a programmer, when I find a bug in one of their games, most of the time I will fix it myself and continue on which is also a plus.

As for abandoned games, I think I understand why that happens. I think many people underestimate just how much work is involved in creating and maintaining these games. Especially with the hardware requirements to spit out good renders in a reasonable amount of time, if you don't have it, people will get very impatient. Heck, the Devs who have good hardware still take half a year, and I understand why.

Reactions: Coriolan
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes