BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
hello everyone! how to make a save in a game on android, I mean, how to do it, how to open the menu, is it better how to make a save???

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. I feel like I can be certified as insane after playing this and repeating the same fucking actions over and over and over again. I'm done. I think I'll stick to RENPY ONLY games! I like an actual STORY, not this nonsense (and I'm normally easy to please, but this is ridiculous!).
In my opinion the morning scenes, shower, getting dressed, coffee if there are no new scenes should be grouped into one on the way out the door.
The same goes for the underground, as soon as you leave the house if there are no scenes there or new scenes in the metro, go directly in front of the offices then decide if Stacy has to go to work or somewhere else already there would be a saving of both time and repetition of scenes seen and reviewed. That would be something.
I also think that if there weren't these repetitive scenes the release would be very short and by now as new sexual content there isn't much to offer, Stacy has become a slut too quickly.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion the morning scenes, shower, getting dressed, coffee if there are no new scenes should be grouped into one on the way out the door.
The same goes for the underground, as soon as you leave the house if there are no scenes there or new scenes in the metro, go directly in front of the offices then decide if Stacy has to go to work or somewhere else already there would be a saving of both time and repetition of scenes seen and reviewed. That would be something.
I also think that if there weren't these repetitive scenes the release would be very short and by now as new sexual content there isn't much to offer, Stacy has become a slut too quickly.
It's because Stacy has no other way, and the choices don't mean much in the story, and it's boring, and that repetitive grind.
And dev will be releasing the update longer and longer because what else can come up with a new and cool? After all, Stacy is a turbo whore.
The game can be ended because what else can you come up with.
That was the goal of making Stacy a slut.Stacy turned into a whore and what next?

Last edited:
Reactions: Geko1711

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Is there anything new in the game other than the bum scene? The hints...not worth it, they need to change so it can tell you when you done all you can.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
It's because Stacy has no other way, and the choices don't mean much in the story, and it's boring, and that repetitive grind.
And dev will be releasing the update longer and longer because what else can come up with a new and cool? After all, Stacy is a turbo whore.
The game can be ended because what else can you come up with.
That was the goal of making Stacy a slut.Stacy turned into a whore and what next?
If you don't like the game, then don't download the game, it seems pretty simple to me.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If you don't like the game, then don't download the game, it seems pretty simple to me.
I just came back to this game after the break, I thought something has changed but not.
I liked the game, but it started to annoy me and I quit. And now I'm back, but not necessarily, maybe I'll be back again in a while.
if something changes in the game

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Is there anything new in the game other than the bum scene? The hints...not worth it, they need to change so it can tell you when you done all you can.
Nope, just the bum...and it was so out of place and felt forced. Didn't care for any of the scenes in this update unfortunately, and I forgot who that Donnie guy is already, meh....too many undeveloped characters.
Nate is on the map again, which is nice.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Stacy is such a stupid idiot. She says she should wear long pants but she doesn't. The dialogues are written for the idiots in this game.
However, some things in the game are being rushed. It is a pity that boring grinding cannot be sped up or ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there, just a small post to list some very persistent bugs encountered in this game. Game which I like a lot by the way, but which will certainly need more than one update to fix everything.

1 the game UI: Above all, do not reload a save simply by selecting the save and clicking on "Load", but go through "Game End" then "To Title". The game can bug, or the days are shifted. For example you made the save on day 13, and when you reload it, the UI displays day 16.

2 Game and event triggers, such as scenes and acquiring enchantment points, sometimes seem random. It happened to me several times to replay the same save in exactly the same way, with a different result Example: miguel does not come to see the necklace, or the doctor does not call for the appointment.

3 I put this bug in image below, it will be easier. This happens regularly, especially when Stacy is in the warehouse.

InkedCapture d’écran 2022-03-13 155012_LI.jpg

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
hey jus started, great game.
need help!
Enchantment 29 - talk to Michael on day he gets back, go to O’Shannon’s for lunch and eat with Andy, work in The Void in afternoon, go to Dixon’s at night, next day eat lunch with Andy again - get bathroom scene.
completly stuck. i done everything but bathroom sence doesnt triger i did it 5-6 times already from the start, can some just give a save file after that scene please?

*i found in the commets thank you hagai2*
Can you post the link, please? I have the same problem here

Last edited:

M4s73rCh13f

Apr 3, 2020
Hi guys, I have a problem with the "Enchantment 29", I did all the steps but I can't get to the "Bathroom Scene", I had lunch with Andy several times but nothing to do ...

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes