penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Adding to avoid complications in getting stuck missing out on events. The dev should implement a proper hinting system and linear progression.where you can't move forward without completing certain event. Something like this.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Actually, since Stacy is officially the office's whore, there has been no evolution in her daily life. I agree with them who say that Stacy should change company, it's going around in circles. For now, Stacy is always the best model I've seen on F95.
That's really insightful, I think. Stacy has not evolved in any way since the ceo made her the official slut. I mean, she can quit and her and the husband can move away or whatever, but she isn't growing as a person, and that was one of the nicer, early features of the game. She would question her motives and desires at every turn. Now that doesn't happen, and the people around her stay somewhat static. she is just a fuckdoll for the company, and that simply isn't sustainable as a realistic plot point; a lot of games fail at this, and it would be disappointing for the same to happen to this game.

Her unique position within the company [pun probably intended] should allow her to interact and help 'free' her co-workers as well - even the douchebaggy Simon and the CEO. Her influence should spread like a virus [or a revived religious cult, if you will].

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
I searched but couldn't find anything about the screen going black on second time visiting Donnie in the living room

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Nope, just the bum...and it was so out of place and felt forced. Didn't care for any of the scenes in this update unfortunately, and I forgot who that Donnie guy is already, meh....too many undeveloped characters.
Nate is on the map again, which is nice.
I have to admit myself, can't recall who Donnie is.

Reactions: HyperMajoris

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
I searched but couldn't find anything about the screen going black on second time visiting Donnie in the living room
It's a bug wait for the post release
After a night outside with the coat, after I sleep I have a forever black screen. (not the "now loading" one)
Fine I'll post what I know. Black screen happened to me in the scene where Michael has sex with Stacy. It was before/during one of the animated scenes. It only happened once and did not repeat. I left it black for 20 minutes and went to make food to see if the game would return, it did not. Closing and re-opening the game and loading from an earlier save and doing the scene again fixed it. Potentially it happened because I was playing the game for a few hours so RPGM needed a restart. If this didn't fix it then it's probably more severe of an error than what I had.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
The kind that ignores the devs request to do so. Also how about not playing a leaked PRErelease version
Whats this release have to do with things not working from enchantment 50 and onward... everything up to echantment 66 which is the last save provided with this release should work flawlessly no? I don't even want to guess what might be broken if I start the game from scratch... I'm just assuming most people can get to around enchantment 50ish with no problems. There's probably a few major bugs a few releases back and JS doesn't have enough testing to find them.

Part of my frustration is I literally skipped a few updates to avoid bugs... and then played this release expecting to catch that now old content... and play up until this release started... knowing that this release has bugs... and being fine with that... but i was experiencing bugs before even getting to this releases start of content.... makes sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
The kind that ignores the devs request to do so. Also how about not playing a leaked PRErelease version
Imagine being completely wrong and then using facepal and an eyeroll while calling yourself a nighthacker. LOL. And after all that having a hissy fit like a little chiild.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michelita

Kira_2000

Jan 26, 2022
Guys, my game is freezing. I hear the sounds of pressing buttons and calling the menu, but the picture does not move. What can it be?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes