♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Enchantment 29 O'Shannon's, lunch with Andy: Resolved.

Well, after running into the same problem as many of you with this particular enchantment, and starting over a few times, I skimmed through the script a bit and found... How can I say that? Some make shit everywhere. But I won't say more about what I think of whoever wrote the game's programming. Just... W T F!!???

So to get this enchantment you need to start at enchantment 10, the first time you meet Andy at O'shannon. You can either go to lunch whenever possible or go when Stacy has a different outfit. skirt, her blouse, her bra (with and without) her panties (thong and commando). This affects a variable dedicated to Andy (not only to him by the way), You will be able to see the increase in this variable when you can observe the significant change in their conversation, which becomes much more "friendly" or even naughty. If you follow this principle, you will unlock this enchantment

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Is there any scene with Nate
I found a short scene with Nate which didnt happen before.
I almost completed this update, I got sick of the new scene with Michael, so in the morning I went and spoke
to Nate straight away, in the morning, without speaking to Michael or even Jim.
This triggered a VERY short scene with Nate and Marcus.
Unfotunately its a only a short scene, leaving us wishing it continued with more action.

ArghVerdammt

Feb 16, 2022
any DETAILED walkthrough anywhere? cant play with this "regular" walkthrough. i stuck at enchantment 46 and cant get any progress. i tried so much... can anyone help?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Game crashes every time I go through the alley for the lingerie thing. Yes, using provided saves.
It's a pre-release version and has a lot of bugs in it. Think the official release will be later this week and someone said the bugs were being worked on.

Reactions: Slagmoth

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
any DETAILED walkthrough anywhere? cant play with this "regular" walkthrough. i stuck at enchantment 46 and cant get any progress. i tried so much... can anyone help?
Dont recall ench 46.. you probably missing some event to further enchantments or it got bugged. First of all check menu to see what it tells you to do next. There's 3 lunch places so check all those, check all different office events and after office events southside.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Only walkthrough I've used in the past is here...

Reactions: tosbaga

ViperBR

Aug 24, 2017
I got the dress from the landlord but I couldn't get the party scene.
How to get a second trip to a friend's house?
How to get the sex scene with the boss?

Thanks.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I got the dress from the landlord but I couldn't get the party scene.
How to get a second trip to a friend's house?
How to get the sex scene with the boss?

Thanks.
Don't feel left out here.
I got the dress, nothing since.
Dixon quests under construction.
Supposed to go to Knockers so that I can go try for a job at Kitty's. Knockers is always closed and Jason is always home.
I can walk into Kitty's and talk to people, but nothing else.
Done the dinner at Jims house with his friend. Jim only talks to me now to send me to Marcu's desk.
Cam girl once.
Tried for weeks to get a dog treat, the dude just tells me the same thing each time.
Andy suggested going to book store months ago, yet only talks about the money extortion problem.
Bruce went to talk to Monk about the necklace.
My girl won't talk to Jessie except to say she's busy. Bathroom scene doesn't even play anymore.
Michael just greets me in the morning, gropes me, put plug in, then kicks me out.

The only things I can do in the game now are:
Get up take a shower, get dressed, get coffee, talk to Michael, go to work
Check in with Michael and then work in office. Marcus fingers during call, Jessie's busy, no bathroom, other girl same meeting, or work at desk and tell Jessie I'm busy
Go to lunch all 3 places exact same scenes each day
work with simon or the homeless dude in the void, basically just skips to end of day
Work out alone or with Zack, or give a bj to the dude on the bench outside of park
Go home and watch movie or seduce Jason
Start over.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Someone made a remake or sequel of this game, and not with kinetic choices, not with repetitive, hopeless grinds, and not with a single coruption tour.
You can die of boredom to find something new in this game.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Liking the game less and less and with each update it seems the content takes less and less time to get through while taking the dev more and more time to complete.... feels like it will soon be abandoned so not sure why I am still sticking around.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
This is not the lastest version with the fixed bugs.
The latest version probably still has the same bugs since many bugs people are experiencing are like months and updates behind this one. It's possible the new content messed up older progression, but it seems pretty damn unlikely.

You normally wouldn't die from boredom since the game has a lot of content and decent content additions... the issue is that the bugs are preventing people from getting to that content.... and sometimes you're not even sure what's a bug or not. RPGM is notorious for a lot of issues like this, and a good dev would code a better hint system to mitigate it.

I hope JSdeacon works out the bugs and maybe develops a better method for preventing them in the future or maybe for testing the game, or for improving the hint system... content is great but the game also needs to be playable. Every update can't just be excused away as a beta that will have game breaking bugs... and so what? we should wait until full release of the entire game to play it? Something is wrong here.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I am his low level patreon I know his struggles. The guy is a part time programmer. He will not ba able to do better without highly paid help.
Can you guys share location of the photos
oh please, make more excuses why don't you. Everyone can use more money.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes