Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
No he realease the fixed version on 15th.
Where is this fixed version released at? The last post on Patreon was the 12th.
Was the old file overwritten and the info and links just not updated, because I'm not seeing it on Patreon, SubscribeStar, or discord.

ViperBR

Aug 24, 2017
Não se sinta excluído aqui.
Eu tenho o vestido, nada desde então.
Missões de Dixon em construção.
Deveria ir para a Knockers para tentar um emprego na Kitty's. O Knockers está sempre fechado e Jason está sempre em casa.
Posso entrar no Kitty's e falar com as pessoas, mas nada mais.
Feito o jantar na casa de Jims com seu amigo. Jim só fala comigo agora para me mandar para a mesa de Marcus.
Cam girl uma vez.
Tentei por semanas conseguir um petisco para cachorro, mas o cara só me diz a mesma coisa todas as vezes.
Andy sugeriu ir à livraria meses atrás, mas só fala sobre o problema da extorsão de dinheiro.
Bruce foi falar com Monk sobre o colar.
Minha garota não fala com Jessie, exceto para dizer que está ocupada. A cena do banheiro nem toca mais.
Michael apenas me cumprimenta de manhã, me apalpa, liga a tomada e me chuta para fora.

As únicas coisas que posso fazer no jogo agora são:
Levante-se, tome um banho, vista-se, tome um café, fale com Michael, vá trabalhar
Faça check-in com Michael e depois trabalhe no escritório. Marcus dedos durante a ligação, Jessie está ocupada, sem banheiro, outra garota mesma reunião, ou trabalho na mesa e diga a Jessie que estou ocupado
Vá almoçar todos os 3 lugares exatamente as mesmas cenas todos os dias
trabalhar com simon ou o cara sem-teto no vazio, basicamente apenas pula para o final do dia
Exercite-se sozinho ou com Zack, ou dê um bj para o cara no banco do lado de fora do parque
Vá para casa e assista a um filme ou seduza Jason
R
Same Here

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
I don't see how to get 61 enchantments. I was stuck at 60, so I decided to I use the save with 59 enchantments that is included in the 0.80 version but I could not find out to reach 61. What is the missing scene that I need to unlock ?

groober

Dec 16, 2019
I'm stuck entering the train station again!! Only way passed this last release was with the compreesed version - but there isnt one with V080. I love this game but why is it such a pain to play all the time??

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm stuck entering the train station again!! Only way passed this last release was with the compreesed version - but there isnt one with V080. I love this game but why is it such a pain to play all the time??
Because you're playing a pre-release version, there are bugs in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a question, does this story explain why the Goddess gave her this locket and how to get rid of it?

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, i am not able to load my save anymore. It's giving the error message in the screenshot. I have also uploaded a copy of my save.
Can anyone help me please? i already have over 13+ Hours to the game, i don't want to lose my progress. Thank you

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can anyone help me please? i already have over 13+ Hours to the game, i don't want to lose my progress. Thank you
Are you playing the new release? If so, your saves from older versions probably won't work. A lack of save compatibility between version has been one of the long-standing issues for this game, which is why the developer includes save files in each release.

Reactions: blastwave2k

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Are you playing the new release? If so, your saves from older versions probably won't work. A lack of save compatibility between version has been one of the long-standing issues for this game, which is why the developer includes save files in each release.
yes i have started playing a few days ago actually, so my save is new release only and has nothing from old releases

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes