mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
How does one save the game? I have had it crash multiple times and have had to restart from scratch everytime.

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Does this version 0.80 has any Renpy version??
The story is good but the gameplay is making me bored!!!

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I cannot get the dog treats from the man in the park. He just tells me that he used to be a vet and comes there to feed the dog treats, but won't give me any. Any suggestions?
If I recall, he wants a stethoscope you need to get at the next visit with your doctor.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
In the time you took to post this, you could have simply given him the help he needed.
Or he could do what anyone who has used the internet before knows how to do. You've been in this thread long enough to know that this question has already been asked and answered over and over again. It's not my job to do his work for him to find his answer, especially when he already knows how to use a search function.

There are a lot of us on this forum who regularly help people by answering questions. I am one of them. But I don't answer the same question over and over and over again, just because the person asking doesn't want to do any work themselves to find what they want. If he was asking a question which hadn't been answered before, or if he had tried to follow the directions already given and was having problems, then I would be more inclined to help him.

TLDR: If someone can't be bothered to do a simple search, then I can't be bothered to do their work for them. They must not want the answer very much.

Jul 31, 2018
Or he could do what anyone who has used the internet before knows how to do. You've been in this thread long enough to know that this question has already been asked and answered over and over again. It's not my job to do his work for him to find his answer, especially when he already knows how to use a search function.

There are a lot of us on this forum who regularly help people by answering questions. I am one of them. But I don't answer the same question over and over and over again, just because the person asking doesn't want to do any work themselves to find what they want. If he was asking a question which hadn't been answered before, or if he had tried to follow the directions already given and was having problems, then I would be more inclined to help him.

TLDR: If someone can't be bothered to do a simple search, then I can't be bothered to do their work for them. They must not want the answer very much.
i had already used the search bar douche. I had just been talking to the wrong dog. if you don't like my question you could always just ignore and I would simply wait until someone helpful came along. No need to be so pressed. lmao

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

LMAO... would you LOOK at all the effort you will put into refusing to help or validating your refusal to help?! When a simple, one line sentence would have helped the guy. You don't do that, but you don't mind PARAGRAPH LONG replies back to me on the topic! Ridiculous!

You also assume the guy didn't already try. But again, you claim to not like answering the same question over and over again, yet you did answer his post, which nullifies your excuse. You could have spent the same time helping him which would have not only saved you your initial post, but also this multi-paragraph post and my own post I did to actually help him (and this reply now).

But hey, you sure saved yourself a lot of typing by not helping him eh?!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
LMAO... would you LOOK at all the effort you will put into refusing to help or validating your refusal to help?! When a simple, one line sentence would have helped the guy. You don't do that, but you don't mind PARAGRAPH LONG replies back to me on the topic! Ridiculous!
You're assuming that it's about saving time or effort. I never said that. It isn't about saving time or effort, at least not in the short term. It is possible that I may save time and effort in the long run, if everyone learns to use the search function.

But again, you claim to not like answering the same question over and over again, yet you did answer his post, which nullifies your excuse.
Yes, I answered his post. How many times did I answer it? Did I answer it over and over? No? Then how do you figure that it invalidates my post? Think it through.

You could have spent the same time helping him which would have not only saved you your initial post, but also this multi-paragraph post and my own post I did to actually help him (and this reply now).

But hey, you sure saved yourself a lot of typing by not helping him eh?!
Again, it's not about saving myself time or effort in the short term. It looks to me like you're the one making assumptions here.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
i had already used the search bar douche. I had just been talking to the wrong dog. if you don't like my question you could always just ignore and I would simply wait until someone helpful came along. No need to be so pressed. lmao
If this post...
I suggest that you use the search function at the top right corner of this page. You will find your answer, if you look for it.
sounds douchey to you, then I'm guessing that your feelings are paper thin. The internet may not be the place for you, friend.

• Angry
Reactions: Edgar Allan Pog

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You're assuming that it's about saving time or effort. I never said that. It isn't about saving time or effort, at least not in the short term. It is possible that I may save time and effort in the long run, if everyone learns to use the search function.

Yes, I answered his post. How many times did I answer it? Did I answer it over and over? No? Then how do you figure that it invalidates my post? Think it through.

Again, it's not about saving myself time or effort in the short term. It looks to me like you're the one making assumptions here.

source.gif

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I look forward to the mods cleaning up the thread and getting rid of all of these stupid fucking posts. Including this one. You dumb shits, you want to be shitty to each other? DM each other.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I look forward to the mods cleaning up the thread and getting rid of all of these stupid fucking posts. Including this one. You dumb shits, you want to be shitty to each other? DM each other.
Don't feel left out, man. We can find a way to include you.

• Haha
Reactions: Fydeout
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes