PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Stupid question but is it normal that the "dream" sequence is just a black screen most of the days?

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I started a new game. Everything went great until yesterday I save my progress like normal, then today I get this error. Is it fixable? Or do I need to start a new playthrough? untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
View attachment 1727490

Any real solution on this one?
The entire game has been tested and can be played through just fine. This looks like a bug from a pre-release version. I recommend downloading the version on my patreon site at . If you still have the problem after that, message me with the details and I'll be happy to assist you in figuring out what is going on.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hate to say it, but I'm right there with NightHacker on this one.
The game does have a few bugs in it that, if certain things do not happen in a certain order and within the times they are meant to be done, will bug entire quest lines.

The entire stray dog quest line bugs out and won't be able to do it at all if certain events don't happen early enough, in the right order, and not too many times
The subway bug that crashes the game has been a pain
The quest with going to the book store glitches out and won't trigger allot of times, had to load a save to even get to it
Progressing the story in the office got stuck and couldn't get to the scene where the CEO lady made your boss have sex with you, had to load a save to get to it
The scene where douchebag went to investigate you glitches out in 2 different spots, the meeting with the guy at night to talk about the amulet and then the scene where he goes to the church and speaks with the brother and finds out about the cult
The bar where your husband goes to work and you were supposed to investigate the strip club glitched out, it was always closed and he was always home, had to load a save for that
Dixon glitched out many times, his shop would always be open but never talk to you at all, just spin around, happen same time as the investigating the strip club scene

I know there are more bugs, but honestly I don't remember them all since I've played about 50 games since I've touched this.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the game (the grind part always sucks in every game), but many people would disagree with it plays just fine.
It has numerous bugs, I believe most are timing issues, but it is still worth playing as long as you except the fact that like any game still in development it will have issues from time to time.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hate to say it, but I'm right there with NightHacker on this one.
The game does have a few bugs in it that, if certain things do not happen in a certain order and within the times they are meant to be done, will bug entire quest lines.

The entire stray dog quest line bugs out and won't be able to do it at all if certain events don't happen early enough, in the right order, and not too many times
The subway bug that crashes the game has been a pain
The quest with going to the book store glitches out and won't trigger allot of times, had to load a save to even get to it
Progressing the story in the office got stuck and couldn't get to the scene where the CEO lady made your boss have sex with you, had to load a save to get to it
The scene where douchebag went to investigate you glitches out in 2 different spots, the meeting with the guy at night to talk about the amulet and then the scene where he goes to the church and speaks with the brother and finds out about the cult
The bar where your husband goes to work and you were supposed to investigate the strip club glitched out, it was always closed and he was always home, had to load a save for that
Dixon glitched out many times, his shop would always be open but never talk to you at all, just spin around, happen same time as the investigating the strip club scene

I know there are more bugs, but honestly I don't remember them all since I've played about 50 games since I've touched this.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the game (the grind part always sucks in every game), but many people would disagree with it plays just fine.
It has numerous bugs, I believe most are timing issues, but it is still worth playing as long as you except the fact that like any game still in development it will have issues from time to time.
The dog quest issue has been fixed in the latest release. Many of the other issues you've mentioned are new to me. The only other issue still pending has to do with animations not playing and I'm still searching for a solution to that since I have never been able to replicate it. I'm working on some programming fixes on the way the animations play that I think might help as I believe it is a memory/caching issue. The hint system is bare bones, which I'm aware of. I may go back some time and rework it. Until then, however, most people get through it just fine with the walkthrough. I am always open to fixing bugs if you find them. Just DM me the details (build, operating system, detailed description of problem, etc).

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I started a new game. Everything went great until yesterday I save my progress like normal, then today I get this error. Is it fixable? Or do I need to start a new playthrough? View attachment 1729323
I had the same issue, and they kept telling me that i used an old save even though i have started a completely new save on the 0.8 version.
I lost about 8 hours of progress. so basically there is no real fix for this at all
your best bet from now on is to not keep saving on 1 spot, spread your saves across 4-5 slots and each time you want to save choose a completely new slot to save, because this re-occurred again even with the new playthrough and if i was not doing that i would have lost my save again

Reactions: oshikuru

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The dog quest issue has been fixed in the latest release. Many of the other issues you've mentioned are new to me. The only other issue still pending has to do with animations not playing and I'm still searching for a solution to that since I have never been able to replicate it. I'm working on some programming fixes on the way the animations play that I think might help as I believe it is a memory/caching issue. The hint system is bare bones, which I'm aware of. I may go back some time and rework it. Until then, however, most people get through it just fine with the walkthrough. I am always open to fixing bugs if you find them. Just DM me the details (build, operating system, detailed description of problem, etc).
All of this is great to hear. When you say in the latest release, if you're talking about the 0.80 public here, this is the only version I've ever played and all the issues I've described were during these playthroughs.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
All of this is great to hear. When you say in the latest release, if you're talking about the 0.80 public here, this is the only version I've ever played and all the issues I've described were during these playthroughs.
Were you using old saves?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Were you using old saves?
As a point I just looked up the date of me downloading it and I can see I was wrong. I downloaded the game 2 days prior to 0.8 and the download file was 0.78. I'll redownload and check those again to be fair since I was playing an older version, even if I didn't realize it, it was my mistake.
I appologize for my ignorance and not checking that sooner.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Haven't caught back up yet, but I just notice a slight timing bug.
Night of day 34 Jason went to his brothers. Wake up take train to work and was about to go in (forgot I wasn't going to work) and saw the little quest dot on the Transportation Authority. Thought hmmm, this might be part of the quest related to the homeless guy job so I went in. As soon as I talked to her, it started the hey lets go have lunch it's almost time anyways. It started the whole taking her to lunch at the buritto stand scene then the I have time to go to the park.
The event shouldn't have showed up till lunch time, but instead it popped up before ever going into work. Lost whole day work, and I haven't backed up for a few days (crap that sucks).

Edit: I understand the timing issue now, as without going to work (which when you drink coffee says it's time for work), there is no way to pass time, maybe spend morning in park or sleeping in late would have made more sense. So not really a bug, just through me off abit.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Day 50 the day of the Promo Video. 8 dog treats given to stray dog and 5 times playing with dog dildo, and event still hasn't happened yet.
Does the event with the stray dog supposed to happen on a certain day, certain point, or after a certain enchantment?

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I just finished this from start to the end of last update. Here are my thoughts on it.

First of the bad. There are some bugs that if you don't save often will destroy your willingness to continue. You have to follow the walkthrough guide closely if you want to progress the story. There were times where certain scenes wouldn't fire (like the breakroom scene, or the dog scene), other times the screen just went black with no way out.

Second, the story. I like it. It's simple and it steadily progresses to the next element without trouble. There are some characters that I don't like and I hope that each one of them gets their own ending. Hence why I personally hope that Innana does break free and our MC and her hubby reap the benefits, then the MC goes on a rampage of those who wronged her. I would also like to see more of Jim, Zach (how come he isn't losing weight?), Jessie, Knockers and hubby scenes.

Third. Art style. I think it's fine. I really like the animation when our MC was stripping in that boxing match event. Props to the creator for making it However as you grind through the game several scenes repeat and I wish there was a skip button for all of them as I've seen them too many times.

Overall I think it's well worth the time. If the counter in the game is correct then I spent 9 hours playing it + give or take 10 hours with my first try when there was a game ending bug. My tip is save often and follow the walkthrough like the Bible.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes