Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I can't reach enchantment 70, even following the walkthrough. I just can't work with Michael, only with the usual duo first, and than in with David after lunch. Any advice?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I can't reach enchantment 70, even following the walkthrough. I just can't work with Michael, only with the usual duo first, and than in with David after lunch. Any advice?
Michael event is is in the morning before duo either go up to his office then or it's something else or maybe bugged, I suggest replaying from previous .78 save if it doesn't work. I figured out was missing last enchatment by saying no to working out with Zack which triggered solo workout and that lead to last shower scene.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hell, is it so hard to make the option to skip the boring repeat scenes in the game?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
To be honest with you all, I don't really like the renpy versions, I find it takes away from the original game, yes the repetitive nature can be frustrating, but then any new scene or reward doesn't feel earned.

Jul 21, 2021
To be honest with you all, I don't really like the renpy versions, I find it takes away from the original game, yes the repetitive nature can be frustrating, but then any new scene or reward doesn't feel earned.
And it must be straight forward AF!!
The grind is real on TOW but indeed, every scene is like a gem!

no_name_no_fun

Sep 26, 2021
Michael event is is in the morning before duo either go up to his office then or it's something else or maybe bugged, I suggest replaying from previous .78 save if it doesn't work. I figured out was missing last enchatment by saying no to working out with Zack which triggered solo workout and that lead to last shower scene.
Not sure what the shower scene is and if I got it, but super strange - I get a new enchantment from Michael every single day I go there in the morning. Is it supposed to be like that?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Not sure what the shower scene is and if I got it, but super strange - I get a new enchantment from Michael every single day I go there in the morning. Is it supposed to be like that?
No, that's a enchantment bug. Last shower scene u get talking to Zack, pick other option to solo work out, then go up to locker where there will be a star, can't miss it. Might take a couple of workouts and maybe do other enchanment stuff before to trigger.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
this game just freezes every 4-5 scene
Me too... dammit!!! I really enjoy the raw sexiness of this game but it BADLY needs to be converted into renpy...

It makes me even sadder what happened with Phalzyr though :cry:... his renpy conversion up to v0.70 was awesome!

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Me too... dammit!!! I really enjoy the raw sexiness of this game but it BADLY needs to be converted into renpy...
No, it just needs to be debugged. How buggy the game is has nothing to do with it being RPGM. Games on any engine can be buggy.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
No, it just needs to be debugged. How buggy the game is has nothing to do with it being RPGM. Games on any engine can be buggy.
I'm not saying there aren't bugs in renpy games... renpy games may error out & give me a report but they dont just freeze & lock up leaving you no choice but to close the game down without a clue what caused the problem!! :mad:

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes