miropor

Apr 19, 2022
I played for almost 7h30' and saved twice in slots n. 18 and 19 before copying the patch files over my folder, both being version 0.80 but I got stuck at the bug of a black screen. However now there is no trace of my saved files, there are just saved logs between the 20th and the 34th slot, but my past 7 hours of gametime are completely gone. Is there a way to get them back or get to the same point in the story?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I played for almost 7h30' and saved twice in slots n. 18 and 19 before copying the patch files over my folder, both being version 0.80 but I got stuck at the bug of a black screen. However now there is no trace of my saved files, there are just saved logs between the 20th and the 34th slot, but my past 7 hours of gametime are completely gone. Is there a way to get them back or get to the same point in the story?
Did you install a different version of the game?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
No, same one v0.80. Just copied the patch files onto the older ones. I was confident in doing it considering that the saves folder would not be modified but my two saves are gone
It's very simple. You copied the new files with replacement, and in each given game there is at least 1 save file of the last point of the previous game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
No, same one v0.80. Just copied the patch files onto the older ones. I was confident in doing it considering that the saves folder would not be modified but my two saves are gone
Which patch files? If the files you copied included any saves, then you probably overwrote your saves.

Can someone please provide the full save with gallery unlocked
The gallery doesn't work correctly, so you're wasting your time. The developer is already aware that the gallery needs to be fixed, but he's more focused on continuing the story, for now.

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
Did not overwrite saves, I know the gallery doesn't work properly because I couldn't progress at the point where Stacy works at the video project at her desk. From that point on everything goes black and there's an error loading the images, so I desperately tried with the patch that didn't contain the folder "saves" so I was confident in the progress. Can anyone share me a save to that point? Otherwise I lose 7 1/2 hours of gameplay

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
If you started at slot 38 you had to start with 55 enchantments which of these do you need to complete?
List of Enchantments (in no particular order):
1. Michael Tour - talk to five people then go back to Michael's desk
2. Hobo at home - go straight home from work
3. Polly web camming - work with Polly in the morning, go there at night
4. Photoshoot 3 with Tabitha - work at desk twice in a row in the morning
5. Dixon's - subway
6. Knocker's strip club

Hey dude :ROFLMAO: I got it from the wt attached in the game you all have...
go where for polly scene

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Walkthrough says: "work at your desk in the morning to get the new Jessie scene - be sure to go to the breakroom afterward for the second part of the scene"
I get the scene where Jessie she takes off her shorts, but nothing happens in the breakroom afterwards. How do I trigger the second part of the scene?
There should be a trigger point in the break room at the top left, near the cooker.

Reactions: jediwithbat
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes