Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
My main problems:
How can I get the man at the bench look at the Dog (I have the stethoscope but he won't go there for no fucking reason); how to get the Dog dildo; where can I find the man known as "X"?

The Walkthrough is useless as hell.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
My main problems:
How can I get the man at the bench look at the Dog (I have the stethoscope but he won't go there for no fucking reason); how to get the Dog dildo; where can I find the man known as "X"?

The Walkthrough is useless as hell.
You get the dog dildo from Dixon's and you might have to let the dog fuck her a few times as well first, although can't be positive on that as it's been a while since I played.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
You get the dog dildo from Dixon's and you might have to let the dog fuck her a few times as well first, although can't be positive on that as it's been a while since I played.
That's the problem: he won't give me or allow me to get it because he wants me to "find the man known as X", at the same time the man at the bench won't see the dog because he's somewhat lazy and, that said, won't give me any dog treats to give to the dog.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's the problem: he won't give me or allow me to get it because he wants me to "find the man known as X", at the same time the man at the bench won't see the dog because he's somewhat lazy and, that said, won't give me any dog treats to give to the dog.
The man known as 'X' is standing outside just to the right of Dixon's shop.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What I should have said was after you get the dog dildo from Dixon you got to use it at least 2 times and then Clyde (park guy) should come with you to the dog.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
What I should have said was after you get the dog dildo from Dixon you got to use it at least 2 times and then Clyde (park guy) should come with you to the dog.
But, then again, he won't give me the dildo because he's "stuck" on "expecting me to find the X guy that is missing".
I think it's probably a new quest from earlier version that is in conflict with the old ones that won't allow me to continue because I need to solve this one first.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
But, then again, he won't give me the dildo because he's "stuck" on "expecting me to find the X guy that is missing".
I think it's probably a new quest from earlier version that is in conflict with the old ones that won't allow me to continue because I need to solve this one first.
So I'm guessing you didn't take the dog dildo when Dixon tested the dildos on Stacy in the shop. But I guess you're probably right, that you went too far ahead in later a questline which is stopping you from completing the other quest.

I just started replaying the game in the last couple of days and that 'X' quest must be a new quest that I've not seen yet, but I got the dog dildo and Stacy has been getting regular pokes from doggie in my game.

Reactions: Beaba

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
To be honest with you all, I don't really like the renpy versions, I find it takes away from the original game, yes the repetitive nature can be frustrating, but then any new scene or reward doesn't feel earned.
what takes away from this game are the numerous bugs combined with the piss poor hint system designed by a toddler. wish the dev would make the hint system less vague, get rid of the numerous bugs that halt progress from several updates back... and would probably design a colour system for the stars to additionally show what scenes will actually be new/required to progress the story vs. repetitive scenes. otherwise sure the game is great. it's not that the games grind is bad, it's that you a have to grind 300 more hours than normal because you can't tell if you hit a bug or are following the hint system wrong.

Reactions: iluvclamp and Beaba

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can not start the game and play it because i get this error message when i click on "game.exe.exe" (since last version already)
2c0bc35d6226b0e725756bd56123f091.png
I am on PC, Windows 10 and version 0.80
Please help.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
what takes away from this game are the numerous bugs combined with the piss poor hint system designed by a toddler. wish the dev would make the hint system less vague, get rid of the numerous bugs that halt progress from several updates back... and would probably design a colour system for the stars to additionally show what scenes will actually be new/required to progress the story vs. repetitive scenes. otherwise sure the game is great. it's not that the games grind is bad, it's that you a have to grind 300 more hours than normal because you can't tell if you hit a bug or are following the hint system wrong.
I am really confused by your statement, I have gotten through all of the story just fine. I think you may have some issues if you find the very CLEAR hints vague. Also you are not forced to play the game so get lost if you don't like it.

• Angry
Reactions: Suidakra and Beaba

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Do a web search for the office wife walkthrough and you'll find the game makers website that has a walkthrough on it that tells you what you have to do to get all the enchantments. I did link it here the other day for someone but the post got deleted.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can not start the game and play it because i get this error message when i click on "game.exe.exe" (since last version already)
View attachment 1782183
I am on PC, Windows 10 and version 0.80
Please help.
Come on people , give me a hint how to solve the problem above. It seems a lot of you do play the game, don't you get that error? Why do I get it? How can it be fixed? I like the game and want to play it ...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Come on people , give me a hint how to solve the problem above. It seems a lot of you do play the game, don't you get that error? Why do I get it? How can it be fixed? I like the game and want to play it ...
It would seem that no one else is getting this error, at least, no one else who reads this thread. You'll probably have to do some research. You could also try deleting the game and installing it again.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It would seem that no one else is getting this error, at least, no one else who reads this thread. You'll probably have to do some research. You could also try deleting the game and installing it again.
Well I've seen someone on a previous page who got the same (but with a different file name) on Android.. this is very strange. Or does everybody here play it on Mac? I will try to put it on Drive C coz now its on an external drive..

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes