Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I can not start the game and play it because i get this error message when i click on "game.exe.exe" (since last version already)
View attachment 1782183
I am on PC, Windows 10 and version 0.80
Please help.
Go to the directory and check if there is a file named that way. You have to enable in the file explorer on the view tab "file name extensions" to see the ogg extension. If there is not a file named that way just copy one of the other ogg-files in the directory and rename the copy that it has the name expected. You will have the wrong music, but the game will not crash.

zack_from_office The game.exe.exe is normal in this case, but it shouldn't be a problem to rename it. I just assume J.S.Deacon made an error while creating the game package. Some tools add the exe extension and other doesn't and if you mix them up you can get a *.exe.exe Another error could be not enable file extensions in the explorer and thinking the tool forget to add the exe extension and add it by hand. With file extension disabled you see only game.exe because the second .exe is hidden by the explorer.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sneak Peek - What is Stacy dreaming of now?

The harder Stacy resists the influence of the necklace, the tighter its grip on her...what secrets does it hold?

View attachment 1795747
I thought this game was irresistible, impossible to avoid forced sex scenes? Stacy isn't resisting at all, but she fucks anything that moves without saying a word. I have never seen her not to want sex or to refuse it.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I thought this game was irresistible, impossible to avoid forced sex scenes? Stacy isn't resisting at all, but she fucks anything that moves without saying a word. I have never seen her not to want sex or to refuse it.
I think she refused the black-haired guy from the warehouse a couple of times.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think she refused the black-haired guy from the warehouse a couple of times.
It's an awful lot, and how much has she not refused? Saying that she's trying to resist the necklace is not true, because if she wanted to, she wouldn't have sex

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If Stacy can't take that necklace off someone should take it off her, isn't it possible?

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
If Stacy can't take that necklace off someone should take it off her, isn't it possible?
I don't know the developer's plan. But the necklace is cursed, we know that much. The necklace do also seem to protect Stacy and itself.

There could be some mechanics behind the "take it off"-part that we don't know yet. What we might know is that the creepier and more exciting the game get, the closer we are to that part. The game might even get that big that it get divided into different parts that reach beyond the town we know in this game. There may actually be a chance that the curse in Stacy's necklace got a mission on it's own to take down the cult that seems to hunt Stacy. There's to many questions around this game. The origin of the curse and how long has the cult been existing (centuries/millenniums) is just two of them.

To bottom line myself, I like how the story seem to develop and can only wish the developer good luck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know the developer's plan. But the necklace is cursed, we know that much. The necklace do also seem to protect Stacy and itself.

There could be some mechanics behind the "take it off"-part that we don't know yet. What we might know is that the creepier and more exciting the game get, the closer we are to that part. The game might even get that big that it get divided into different parts that reach beyond the town we know in this game. There may actually be a chance that the curse in Stacy's necklace got a mission on it's own to take down the cult that seems to hunt Stacy. There's to many questions around this game. The origin of the curse and how long has the cult been existing (centuries/millenniums) is just two of them.

To bottom line myself, I like how the story seem to develop and can only wish the developer good luck.
More like this necklace, it's not helping her. He forces her to have sex with anyone. And he cannot resist.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I read the story book and I would say that there could have been many scenes that are not in game but present in story. I don't know how many will be added from story in future updates but many interesting scenes are still not there.

As for the necklace part, I won't spoil it but I would say , the ending was not much amusing. At least that's what I think.

Reactions: D.kule152

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I read the story book and I would say that there could have been many scenes that are not in game but present in story. I don't know how many will be added from story in future updates but many interesting scenes are still not there.

As for the necklace part, I won't spoil it but I would say , the ending was not much amusing. At least that's what I think.
Well, we don't know for certain that J.S. Deacon is going to keep the same ending for the game. He may be planning an alternate ending. We'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: asplly97

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
as I understand it, scenes disappear after she changed her skirt at the very beginning, instead of dreams, a black screen, and in many places now it is! is it just me?

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
More like this necklace, it's not helping her. He forces her to have sex with anyone. And he cannot resist.
The necklace is forcing her and seem to be regaining power by doing so. Are there a only bad reasons behind the need of more power for the necklace? I think there might be a lot of things going on that the player needs to find out.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The necklace is forcing her and seem to be regaining power by doing so. Are there a only bad reasons behind the need of more power for the necklace? I think there might be a lot of things going on that the player needs to find out.
So it's like she's enslaved by this necklace that makes her have sex. And he feeds on sex; necklaces gain more power, but it is not known what he needs power for.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Where can you read this book?

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
So it's like she's enslaved by this necklace that makes her have sex. And he feeds on sex; necklaces gain more power, but it is not known what he needs power for.
I'm not the developer here. But that would be my guess. As I said before, this game seem to be holding many questions. Like how long has the necklace been existing, why is it cursed, why is some sort of cult trying steal it, how long has the cult been existing, and so on? That's my questions. Depending on how strong the curse in the necklace get, there's no telling how big this game could get.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not the developer here. But that would be my guess. As I said before, this game seem to be holding many questions. Like how long has the necklace been existing, why is it cursed, why is some sort of cult trying steal it, how long has the cult been existing, and so on? That's my questions. Depending on how strong the curse in the necklace get, there's no telling how big this game could get.
The necklace seems to be the prison of an old goddess, who needs lots of sex/cum to take over Stacy's will completely.

Reactions: Sadowdark
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes