TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The necklace seems to be the prison of an old goddess, who needs lots of sex/cum to take over Stacy's will completely.
I don't think that the necklace is supposed to be a prison. I think it's more of a vessel, where the goddess resides, until she is able to find an avatar (like Stacy), whom she can use to regain her full power. And, in addition to being a vessel, I think it serves as a control mechanism for the process.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think that the necklace is supposed to be a prison. I think it's more of a vessel, where the goddess resides, until she is able to find an avatar (like Stacy), whom she can use to regain her full power. And, in addition to being a vessel, I think it serves as a control mechanism for the process.
Stacy is a slave to this necklace that makes her have sex and she can't do anything. The necklace feeds on sex.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Stacy is a slave to this necklace that makes her have sex and she can't do anything. The necklace feeds on sex.
How does that disagree with what I just posted?

Read through my previous post again. Stacy essentially being enslaved by the necklace is part of the process I described.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How does that disagree with what I just posted?

Read through my previous post again. Stacy essentially being enslaved by the necklace is part of the process I described.
It's a pity the game doesn't progress as much as Stacy has to have sex before she breaks out of this necklace, and what are those stupid spells for when they don't give anything?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So I have finished the book and it's... so so. It gets ridiculous in the last third of it. There isn't much story either and that ending is rushed and unsatisfying. In any case I'm happy that there are plenty of story lines and scenes in the game that aren't in the book, so there is still plenty to look forward to in the game even after reading the book. There are some scenes in the book I would like to see in the game, but most of the scenes I would rather not see in the game. I know there are plenty of people here that enjoy seeing hot girls fucking filthy homeless guys and such (and there is, sadly, plenty of it in the book), but I would rather not have it in the game. I mean I don't give a damn about how the person looks, if he's fat or ugly, but he could at least be clean, otherwise it's just disgusting. So yeah, Stacy goes from gangbang with coworkers to gangbang with hobos to gangbang with junkies. Very entertaining last third of the book indeed (irony).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So I have finished the book and it's... so so. It gets ridiculous in the last third of it. There isn't much story either and that ending is rushed and unsatisfying. In any case I'm happy that there are plenty of story lines and scenes in the game that aren't in the book, so there is still plenty to look forward to in the game even after reading the book. There are some scenes in the book I would like to see in the game, but most of the scenes I would rather not see in the game. I know there are plenty of people here that enjoy seeing hot girls fucking filthy homeless guys and such (and there is, sadly, plenty of it in the book), but I would rather not have it in the game. I mean I don't give a damn about how the person looks, if he's fat or ugly, but he could at least be clean, otherwise it's just disgusting. So yeah, Stacy goes from gangbang with coworkers to gangbang with hobos to gangbang with junkies. Very entertaining last third of the book indeed (irony).
a colleague may provide a link to this book ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
All books are related or each tells about something else ?

The Office Wife: An Interactive Hotwife Adventure (The Office Wife Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
OK, I was just looking on Amazon and didn't see it, so thought it might have been under a different name.

Just looked again, guess it's not available on the UK amazon.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
OK, I was just looking on Amazon and didn't see it, so thought it might have been under a different name.

You can get there from Deacon's website. Link to his website is on first page here. You can find other of his stories there as well.

madbloke

May 4, 2017

It is, try this;

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Btw an event say go 2 Times to break room but i cannot find a break room at work...does it mean bathroom?
I've just got cookies from guard what to do with them?? I think advices should suggest how to unblock a new enchantment and not just say go to lunch go to work...that's quite stupid...

Last edited:
Reactions: jed999

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Btw an event say go 2 Times to break room but i cannot find a break room at work...does it mean bathroom?
I've just got cookies from guard what to do with them?? I think advices should suggest how to unblock a new enchantment and not just say go to lunch go to work...that's quite stupid...
No on the office floor at the top left is the break room and she''ll have to take the biscuits the guard gave Stacy and that's where they are waiting for her.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes