Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, why I'm stuck in 59. Already days 73 keep rotate just same thing every day. What should I do????

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
The new gym outfit makes her look like a superhero.

Queen Cumdump

And poor Zack... looks like those workouts are doing nothing for him.

Reactions: tommy65

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
the likelihood would be the necklace absorb the life essence from sperm to recover/conserve its power
for the goddess' resurrection
So, and then the goddess will take over Stacy's body, she's resisting at all, has stopped fighting, and the game will be over?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
2 dev updates, there was another on 5/5 but it's about JS moving the door to the Jones' apartment from the bottom of the screen to the top, nothing major.

Development Update May 17th

I've been hard at work plugging along on the new release. Like I mentioned before, it is going to be a big one with a lot of new scenes as well as some more fundamental changes (such as improving the hint system and text box system). So far I've completed new scenes with Andy, the warehouse characters, Donnie, the outdoors self-pleasure scene, Zack, and more. Stacy's also getting a new gym outfit (sneak peek coming soon!). I have a very specific plan in place of where I need to be before the next release for it to make sense and I think I can estimate with fair certainty that it is going to be about four weeks until I've completed it. I know that's a long time, but it will be worth it! With the effectiveness of Nanette's potion wearing off and Inanna's ever-increasing influence over Stacy, Stacy's life is just getting wilder and wilder!

- J. S.

Sneak Peek - This new gym outfit fits okay, right?

This is what happens when Stacy lets someone else buy her new gym outfit. If only those stupid rats hadn't torn a hole in the old one. She'll just have to make do. It isn't as if Zack hasn't already seen the goods plenty. What about anyone else that ventures into the gym, though?

View attachment 1851513
These are the outfits that would be more appropriate for Stacy. :ROFLMAO: She looks like kitschy outfits of the heroes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
not sure about that.
Lucky guess is she resisted n fight n happy ending?
It is also not known what are the endings in the book?
Maybe there will be a few endings. In a good ending, he will wake up and say it was a nightmare?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It is also not known what are the endings in the book?
Maybe there will be a few endings. In a good ending, he will wake up and say it was a nightmare?
From what I've red of the book so far, there's a lot of difference between the book and the game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
A better book or a game? And what are the differences
I think the game is better at the moment, no doggie in the book so far and probably won't be included as you can buy it on Amazon, the black girl and no Dixon, there's a whole lot more not in the book that is in the game, but like I said, I don't know if this stuff will come later in the book, but I don't think the ones I mentioned will be, but the book is just as frustrating as the game as it's an interactive book.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the game is better at the moment, no doggie in the book so far and probably won't be included as you can buy it on Amazon, the black girl and no Dixon, there's a whole lot more not in the book that is in the game, but like I said, I don't know if this stuff will come later in the book, but I don't think the ones I mentioned will be, but the book is just as frustrating as the game as it's an interactive book.
Too bad there is no e-book version

kosmi

Sep 13, 2018
My main problems:
How can I get the man at the bench look at the Dog (I have the stethoscope but he won't go there for no fucking reason); how to get the Dog dildo; where can I find the man known as "X"?

The Walkthrough is useless as hell.
Don't know what went wrong with doggie route. But to find X man is impossible right now, since you need to talk with whores across the streat and right now that route is unfinished ('under construction'). For dog dildo you probably needed to unlock earlier since in order to get it. I got locked out from train nudist route cz i activated x man before geting new training from dixon therefore i need to wait for update to find the x man before geting that scenes.... Bummer since game is master piece! Well time to wait for devs to finish it i guess...

Reactions: darlic
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes