KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
No on the office floor at the top left is the break room and she''ll have to take the biscuits the guard gave Stacy and that's where they are waiting for her.
Ok it was blocked by bugs there was no clickable points i have played it downloading 0.80 still i'm blocked now at 58 enchantment this game should give better advices,it is stupid that it just say go to work,have lunch,go home or "plenty of things to do" it should say what you havent done yet and where there are new scenes to unblock

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ok it was blocked by bugs there was no clickable points i have played it downloading 0.80 still i'm blocked now at 58 enchantment this game should give better advices,it is stupid that it just say go to work,have lunch,go home or "plenty of things to do" it should say what you havent done yet and where there are new scenes to unblock
There is a walkthrough of sorts that tells you every enchantment, just go to the js deacon website to find it.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You are right! It's one of the stuffs missing in this game the classic roleplaying journal or diary that updates you on the scenes to be done and those done would avoid having to attach a WT on every release but in all this time it has never done that you can see it's not in Js's wheelhouse.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
There is a walkthrough of sorts that tells you every enchantment, just go to the js deacon website to find it.
I have the really unclear walkthru that in some parts talks about new scenes in some Others about enchantments stull they do not unblock maybe you have to do a precise sequence of actions before and it is not written...one day work with polly then go to polly in the evening but it has passed lot of time i cannot remember where polly live

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't understand what these spells are for me, how corruption points are and nothing else

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I have the really unclear walkthru that in some parts talks about new scenes in some Others about enchantments stull they do not unblock maybe you have to do a precise sequence of actions before and it is not written...one day work with polly then go to polly in the evening but it has passed lot of time i cannot remember where polly live
Polly lives in the same neighbourhood as Stacy, a little further down on the right

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand what these spells are for me, how corruption points are and nothing else
What spells are you talking about? Do you mean the enchantment levels (Enchantment 1, Enchantment 2, etc.)? If so, my understanding is that, in the story, they just show the increasing power levels of the necklace in controlling Stacy. As she continues to do what the necklace wants, it continues to gain new levels of power, and she and the people around her come more and more under its power.

In terms of the actual gameplay, the enchantment levels serve to unlock certain scenes. You can't play through Scene X until you reach Enchantment Y.

Reactions: Sadowdark

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I'm blocked at 54 enchantments...maybe there are some bug but i cannot trigger any new event...0,78version
Was there too. I had to follow the "animal love" subroute to get enchantments and continue with the game. Pretty bad design, that's for sure. Just check that route in the walkthrough. It should give you an enchantment or two to let you continue. There may be some scene I missed back then too. I think you can go to the doctor in the morning even if the game doesn't tell you to do so. Try that too.

Reactions: jed999

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Please someone can paste a new one "Sneak Peek - This new gym outfit fits okay, right?"

This is what happens when Stacy lets someone else buy her new gym outfit. If only those stupid rats hadn't torn a hole in the old one. She'l

Reactions: nikolacole92

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
So I have finished the book and it's... so so. It gets ridiculous in the last third of it. There isn't much story either and that ending is rushed and unsatisfying. In any case I'm happy that there are plenty of story lines and scenes in the game that aren't in the book, so there is still plenty to look forward to in the game even after reading the book. There are some scenes in the book I would like to see in the game, but most of the scenes I would rather not see in the game. I know there are plenty of people here that enjoy seeing hot girls fucking filthy homeless guys and such (and there is, sadly, plenty of it in the book), but I would rather not have it in the game. I mean I don't give a damn about how the person looks, if he's fat or ugly, but he could at least be clean, otherwise it's just disgusting. So yeah, Stacy goes from gangbang with coworkers to gangbang with hobos to gangbang with junkies. Very entertaining last third of the book indeed (irony).
yeah, hopefully the dev can skip those. Seeing the warehouse toilet part is already disgusting enough, needless to say dirty dicks and/or toys/fetish

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
2 dev updates, there was another on 5/5 but it's about JS moving the door to the Jones' apartment from the bottom of the screen to the top, nothing major.

Development Update May 17th

I've been hard at work plugging along on the new release. Like I mentioned before, it is going to be a big one with a lot of new scenes as well as some more fundamental changes (such as improving the hint system and text box system). So far I've completed new scenes with Andy, the warehouse characters, Donnie, the outdoors self-pleasure scene, Zack, and more. Stacy's also getting a new gym outfit (sneak peek coming soon!). I have a very specific plan in place of where I need to be before the next release for it to make sense and I think I can estimate with fair certainty that it is going to be about four weeks until I've completed it. I know that's a long time, but it will be worth it! With the effectiveness of Nanette's potion wearing off and Inanna's ever-increasing influence over Stacy, Stacy's life is just getting wilder and wilder!

- J. S.

Sneak Peek - This new gym outfit fits okay, right?

This is what happens when Stacy lets someone else buy her new gym outfit. If only those stupid rats hadn't torn a hole in the old one. She'll just have to make do. It isn't as if Zack hasn't already seen the goods plenty. What about anyone else that ventures into the gym, though?

StacyGym.jpg

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I cannot see a better final than 3 gangbangs instead ,I hope also in a dirty bukkake one,loved the friend pissing on her scene ...lol but maybe the dev can make people chose but i think after being fucked by a dog you think she can continue a "normal"life with a cuckhold husband? lol...She's a whore and she must end it all in gangbangs...if she had a choice she had to ride it far before. A thing I dont understand is why there is no scene in metro,she blocks the hand groping her....

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes