peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hoping for an update soon. Still hoping the poor security guard gets some action and the workouts get even more filthy.d Would love some progress with the bums living down in the basement. How about the bum she is helping get a job? Invite him to your home and maybe some of his friends while the husband is working? A savage gangbang! More doggie action, maybe outdoors near her home. Maybe some neighbor sees a little something that starts rumors flying. Looking forward to update.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Hoping for an update soon. Still hoping the poor security guard gets some action and the workouts get even more filthy.d Would love some progress with the bums living down in the basement. How about the bum she is helping get a job? Invite him to your home and maybe some of his friends while the husband is working? A savage gangbang! More doggie action, maybe outdoors near her home. Maybe some neighbor sees a little something that starts rumors flying. Looking forward to update.
Too strong idea, but in time we will see something. Maybe soon the scene of DP man and dog (Connor and his dog) will be added. And I assume there will be some progress with the doctor, maybe an assistant will be more involved. Gangbang with the bums is possible at the end of the game, when it will be so changed by the entity as in X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: anderson22783

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
Who know Next update date?

Unlocked
Development Update June 15, 2022 - Release Date Announcement
I know you've all been eagerly awaiting news on when the new release is going to drop. Well, I have good news for you. I'm finally at a place where I can commit to a release date. So, without further ado, I plan to have V.0.83 out on July 20, 2022, with $5 and up patrons getting it a week earlier on July 13, 2022. It's been a long wait, but it'll be worth it, I promise. There is a ton of new content in this upcoming release, with new scenes, big or small, with nearly every character. There will also be a lot of plot development. It's gonna be fun!
Stay tuned for more sneak peeks for Civic Leaders and higher.

425567ADS

Oct 3, 2021
From walkthrough.

V.0.60
Day 5
Lunch - go with Nate (hint - at some point you will need to go
with Nate twice with the door locked to trigger an even that will
be in the next relesae)

What is this event?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Playing this game and i couldn't help but notice some pattern...
In my opinion, the gameplay of this game should look like Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession RPGM. We should get assignments every morning, and we'd know where to look for spells. And we wouldn't search in the dark, or maybe we'll find the missing spell and the story will go on. Missing such a simple thing, a damn skip button for that boring, hopeless grind. So many versions of the game came out, nothing has changed. What are these patrons for? like nothing changes in the mechanics of the game. You can see they want more forced sex. Instead of requiring the developer to fix the game mechanics. My blood flows like a character from that movie when I search for a new spell and have to repeat a boring, hopeless grind over and over again.

Reactions: darlic

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
In my opinion, the gameplay of this game should look like Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession RPGM.
Oh God, please don't remind me of this pile of garbage, i've played it a few years ago and even with speed hack x3 it was a pain in the ass to sit through all the transitions, repetetive actions at work, fade in/out etc. I think my 1 star review is still there.
For this game it's a pain to have to follow walkthrough for somewhat smooth experience, but it's still 10 times better.

Unless they reworked it or there is a Ren'Py port that fixes these issues, in that case i will try that again, please tell me that's the case, i beg of you.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes