xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Development Update - June 26, 2022
I hope everyone's having a good weekend. I'm on track so far for the next release. I have one more big scene to finish, which involves Jason meeting Doug Harper for dinner about a job opportunity. Of course, Doug insists that Stacy attend as well. Things will definitely get interesting! After that, I have some small scenes and a few technical issues I want to work on. I plan on redoing the entire Hint system to make it more helpful. I also want to give the gallery some love. Things are looking good for an on-time release. I can't wait!
- J. S.
Hello
Thx for the share.
He talks about "on-time release"...what's the scheduled date please ?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Exited that this will be updated soon. Hope soon we get some new scenes about Stacy trying to enlarge her pussy (maybe fisting to stretch) and some new dog scenes. Still hope that sometime we get more Stacy with members of her husband's family.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Slightly bad news:

Well, we're coming down to it on the new release, however...I have some bad news. My graphics card finally had enough, apparently, and decided to wither and die on me. I've never had to delay a release before, but unfortunately, I'm going to have to push back the release date by a week on this one so I can get a replacement in place and the final renders complete. So, I'm aiming to have the new release out to $5 patrons on July 20, 2022, barring no further problems.

I know you all have been waiting a long time for this release. It's immensely frustrating to have to push it back, but I don't have much of a choice. I hope you all forgive me. Stay tuned for a sneak peek to help tide you over.

- J. S.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Slightly bad news:

Well, we're coming down to it on the new release, however...I have some bad news. My graphics card finally had enough, apparently, and decided to wither and die on me. I've never had to delay a release before, but unfortunately, I'm going to have to push back the release date by a week on this one so I can get a replacement in place and the final renders complete. So, I'm aiming to have the new release out to $5 patrons on July 20, 2022, barring no further problems.

I know you all have been waiting a long time for this release. It's immensely frustrating to have to push it back, but I don't have much of a choice. I hope you all forgive me. Stay tuned for a sneak peek to help tide you over.

- J. S.
considering this is probably the best adult game I have played it is very much worth the wait.

oawkdawpodk

Jul 27, 2018
I can't interact with some of the objects in gallery mode. Is it because I haven't unlock them or it's still work in progress?

MrWhite999

Jul 13, 2022
Need your help please ... seem to stick in a boring endless loop, or did I reached already the end?

V0.80 Enrichment 70

1) I cant find Mr X (The quest from Dixon)
2) How can I ask Jason to give the homeless a ride to the hospital
3) How can I ask Jim so that Jason get a job

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Need your help please ... seem to stick in a boring endless loop, or did I reached already the end?

V0.80 Enrichment 70

1) I cant find Mr X (The quest from Dixon)
2) How can I ask Jason to give the homeless a ride to the hospital
3) How can I ask Jim so that Jason get a job
1)Mr X is next to red building on the right side of the Dixon shop. There should be a marker.
2) in the evening at home you get the choice to ask him
3) go in Jims pub and talk to him. He will offer the job

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes