karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
What would be the full potential?
As an NTR fan for me it was nice to see her cheating in front of the husband.
I am an NTR fan too. I just don't like NTR planned by hubby or boyfriend, so he can watch.
If the cheating is not planned, and hubby/boyfriend is watching, he should not be happy about it, but is powerless to do anything to stop it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hoping the update will be out soon. Love seeing the woman become more and more corrupted. Still hope in a future update she gets a group scene with the homeless men. Also, that her neighbors catch her or videos of her actions get leaked to family and friends.

Mar 18, 2021
Hoping the update will be out soon. Love seeing the woman become more and more corrupted. Still hope in a future update she gets a group scene with the homeless men. Also, that her neighbors catch her or videos of her actions get leaked to family and friends.
Yaya can't wait

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017

Hello, I know you were all eagerly anticipating the next release to come out tomorrow. Unfortunately, due to a few last-minute snags, I'm going to have to push it out to Saturday, July 23, 2022. I hate doing this...I know it has been so long and it was already delayed once, but it is better to delay the release than to release a non-working version. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks,
- J. S.

venkatesh66

Feb 13, 2019

Hello, I know you were all eagerly anticipating the next release to come out tomorrow. Unfortunately, due to a few last-minute snags, I'm going to have to push it out to Saturday, July 23, 2022. I hate doing this...I know it has been so long and it was already delayed once, but it is better to delay the release than to release a non-working version. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks,
- J. S.
when is the public relese?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Thanks,
- J. S.
Can hardly wait!

Reactions: LinchCAP and Migii

MrWhite999

Jul 13, 2022
1)Mr X is next to red building on the right side of the Dixon shop. There should be a marker.
2) in the evening at home you get the choice to ask him
3) go in Jims pub and talk to him. He will offer the job
Many Thanks but I wasnt 100% successfull.
1) I loaded an old save an yes there was a star and she is wondering where is Mr. X. But the question is what then? Where I can find him. In the Alley where they "meet" 1st time there he isnt ...
2) Loaded an old save an then it works. With Donnie at home I hadn't the chance to talk
3) Jims Pup? Where it is?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
open terminal
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
using this command,replace "Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs" with your file address, point is to add pass until "nwjs"
While I appreciate your effort to help, I think it doesn't matter anymore, as that post was from early januari.

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
open terminal
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
using this command,replace "Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs" with your file address, point is to add pass until "nwjs"
Hey, lyuzhiji! thanks for your reply! I'm having the same issue with the V.0.80 PRERELEASE MAC Version. It' can't be opened.

I've followed your instructions on Terminal but it gives me no good. It says:

chmod: Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs: No such file or directory

Can you help me?
Tks!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, lyuzhiji! thanks for your reply! I'm having the same issue with the V.0.80 PRERELEASE MAC Version. It' can't be opened.

I've followed your instructions on Terminal but it gives me no good. It says:

chmod: Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs: No such file or directory

Can you help me?
Tks!
His instructions are a bit terse, so you might have made a mistake.
First, right click the app, Show package contents, and navigate to /Contents/MacOs/, where you'll find the file nwjs. It should be a Unix executable. If it's not, it is missing its execute permission.
To fix this, Open Terminal and type "chmod a+x " at the prompt. Then drag the nwjs file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there must be a space between the command and said path. Hit enter.

It is also advisable to check if the app is not quarantined by Gatekeeper.
In Terminal, type "xattr " and drag the app in the window. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined. To fix, type type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Again, mind the space between the command and the path file. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

As usual, it is recommended to make a duplicate of the app first before changing its permissions.

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
His instructions are a bit terse, so you might have made a mistake.
First, right click the app, Show package contents, and navigate to /Contents/MacOs/, where you'll find the file nwjs. It should be a Unix executable. If it's not, it is missing its execute permission.
To fix this, Open Terminal and type "chmod a+x " at the prompt. Then drag the nwjs file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there must be a space between the command and said path. Hit enter.

It is also advisable to check if the app is not quarantined by Gatekeeper.
In Terminal, type "xattr " and drag the app in the window. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined. To fix, type type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Again, mind the space between the command and the path file. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

As usual, it is recommended to make a duplicate of the app first before changing its permissions.
PBS666, thanks for the step-by-step guide, but it still can't open the game :/

The nwjs file wasn't a Unix executable and the app was also quarantined, your instructions solve it. Now, it crashes when I try to open it.. and a pop-up appears "nwjs quit unexpectedly." The app Game is opened, but no game is loaded.

I'm running a 12.2 on a M1 Pro machine and downloaded the game using this MEGA link provided in the original post. Can you help me?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
PBS666, thanks for the step-by-step guide, but it still can't open the game :/

The nwjs file wasn't a Unix executable and the app was also quarantined, your instructions solve it. Now, it crashes when I try to open it.. and a pop-up appears "nwjs quit unexpectedly." The app Game is opened, but no game is loaded.

I'm running a 12.2 on a M1 Pro machine and downloaded the game using this MEGA link provided in the original post. Can you help me?
Maybe this game is incompatible with Apple Silicon ? All my Macs are still Intel, on High Sierra or Mojave, so I have no practical experience with M1. I'm planning to get myself a M1 Macbook pro soon, but until then, I have no more advice to give you I'm afraid.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Maybe this game is incompatible with Apple Silicon ? All my Macs are still Intel, on High Sierra or Mojave, so I have no practical experience with M1. I'm planning to get myself a M1 Macbook pro soon, but until then, I have no more advice to give you I'm afraid.
I mean Apple anything sucks and is overpriced so it wouldn't surprise me if it never works.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes