Gaurav

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,
I am having an issue.

Whenever after office i do some activity in business district and then take the subway games freezes and doesn't move forward. Anyone solution?

I am playing V0.80

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
[/QUOTE]
Got to tell one thing. As much as I enjoy this game (though with Deacon's apparent hobo fetish (yep, he's got that, hobo gangbangs are literally in all of his stories), it's going to inevitable suck big time) those tits of hers are ugly as fuck.
I completely disagree, the naturalness of her breasts is the big difference... I hate bladder breasts... lol

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Heels give a woman elegance, barefoot is ... stone age niveau and kind of "dirty".
I'm with camp heels.
I need them darn heals. LOL
I doubt that J.S. Deacon is going to redo all of the renders for that scene, so it looks like you guys are stuck with bare feet.

Yes, foot fetish is passe. Heels is here.
Heels are a blip on the screen of history. Sure, heels can be hot, but they come and go. As long as humans still have feet, bare feet will be with us. Bare feet have always been hot, and always will be.

In other words, it's heels which are capable of becoming passe.

Haha, everyone his own taste. Cheers
This is very true.

Reactions: nastymunky

Jarod Russell

Jan 22, 2018
Don't get your hopes up.
Jasons there, (first picture).

The scene is likely to be cut short, before reaching the full potential of a bar gangbang.

Prove me wrong dev, I dare you! ;)
His being there actually increases the possibility. Isn't he there during most if not all her other gangbangs?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes