Saby01

Oct 20, 2021
how do i get now gym outfit? i am stuck and nothing more happening. 72 lvl enchant, it doesn't work to speak with nate at lunch. I have been over one time outside naked in neiborhood

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Playing this game and i couldn't help but notice some pattern...
In my opinion, the gameplay of this game should look like Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession. We should get assignments every morning, and we'd know where to look for spells. And we wouldn't search in the dark, or maybe we'll find the missing spell and the story will go on. Missing such a simple thing, a damn skip button for that boring, hopeless grind. So many versions of the game came out, nothing has changed. What are these patrons for? like nothing changes in the mechanics of the game. You can see they want more forced sex. Instead of requiring the developer to fix the game mechanics. My blood flows like a character from that movie when I search for a new spell and have to repeat a boring, hopeless grind over and over again.
Oh God, please don't remind me of this pile of garbage, i've played it a few years ago and even with speed hack x3 it was a pain in the ass to sit through all the transitions, repetetive actions at work, fade in/out etc. I think my 1 star review is still there.
For this game it's a pain to have to follow walkthrough for somewhat smooth experience, but it's still 10 times better.

Unless they reworked it or there is a Ren'Py port that fixes these issues, in that case i will try that again, please tell me that's the case, i beg of you.
I do not agree. Nothing changes in the mechanics of this game so many releases of this game have appeared. Forced new sex scenes are added all the time becoming more and more extreme as they are constantly added, but the mechanics of the game are not being improved. Stupid Staicy stupid bimbo dialogues for idiots incl. He says he should wear long pants to work, but why doesn't he, why doesn't he say why he has amnesia? There are many more of them. One boring road to corruption. The plot gets boring quickly because if you don't know what to do then you're just pissed off, in my opinion it should be like this: Staicy has corruption levels and we should see how many spells we need for the next level and the Journal should tell us how to get those spells. The diary is leading nowhere. Boring, repetitive grind. Manila Shaw: Obsessed with RPGM blackmail. This is 100 times better. It has an interesting history. Has more paths. I know what to do in quests as they are updated and new ones are added, I would like such a system for this game. My choices matter. Maybe a colleague of this mod was used to speed up these police cars? This is the most annoying thing about Manila for me

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh God, please don't remind me of this pile of garbage, i've played it a few years ago and even with speed hack x3 it was a pain in the ass to sit through all the transitions, repetetive actions at work, fade in/out etc. I think my 1 star review is still there.
For this game it's a pain to have to follow walkthrough for somewhat smooth experience, but it's still 10 times better.

Unless they reworked it or there is a Ren'Py port that fixes these issues, in that case i will try that again, please tell me that's the case, i beg of you.
I do not agree. Nothing changes in the mechanics of this game so many releases of this game have appeared. Forced new sex scenes are added all the time becoming more and more extreme as they are constantly added, but the mechanics of the game are not being improved. Stupid Staicy stupid bimbo dialogues for idiots incl. Se says he should wear long pants to work, but why doesn't he, why doesn't he say why he has amnesia? There are many more of them. One boring road to corruption. The plot gets boring quickly because if you don't know what to do then you're just pissed off, in my opinion it should be like this: Staicy has corruption levels and we should see how many spells we need for the next level and the Journal should tell us how to get those spells. The diary is leading nowhere. Boring, repetitive grind. Manila Shaw: Obsessed with RPGM blackmail. This is 100 times better. It has an interesting history. Has more paths. I know what to do in quests as they are updated and new ones are added, I would like such a system for this game. My choices matter. Colleague of this mod was used to speed up these police cars? This is the most annoying thing about Manila for me

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, i agree about the gameplay being pretty bad in this game, as i said earlier you have to follow walkthrough to get somewhat smooth experience.
Manilla Shaw is still worse just because of unskippable transitions that ruin whole experience, here i can at least speedhack the game to get around it and the only animation that resisted it was 1st or 2nd Nate scene, everything else was fine, meanwhile in Manilla Shaw they are all over the place (shower animation that I just have to watch every fking time without any way to skip it for example).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, i agree about the gameplay being pretty bad in this game, as i said earlier you have to follow walkthrough to get somewhat smooth experience.
Manilla Shaw is still worse just because of unskippable transitions that ruin whole experience, here i can at least speedhack the game to get around it and the only animation that resisted it was 1st or 2nd Nate scene, everything else was fine, meanwhile in Manilla Shaw they are all over the place (shower animation that I just have to watch every fking time without any way to skip it for example).
Repetitive showering is irritating, but now you can speed it up. Today, in the new version of Manily Manilla Shaw, it is said that you can speed up your car ride. The guide will not always help you, it may turn out that the scene in the guide is already out of date. Or you do something in the wrong order and you won't get the spell anymore.But it's probably the charm of these RPG games that you have to repeat all your daily activities ad nauseam

Last edited:
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Repetitive showering is irritating, but now you can speed it up. Today, in the new version of Manily Manilla Shaw, it is said that you can speed up your car ride. The guide will not always help you, it may turn out that the scene in the guide is already out of date. Or you do something in the wrong order and you won't get the spell anymore.But it's probably the charm of these RPG games that you have to repeat all your daily activities ad nauseam
Nice, i will try it out later, it has been years since i've last touched it.
As for the guide being broken, i agree, for example:
1655905784955.png
If i remember well you have to first visit the boss, then go to the toilet or you can't work with Jim there.
1655905866339.png
And here you have to first train with Nate and get story events and the next day work with Jim, the days are basically in wrong order.
There was also a ton of other errors causing me to reload or be confused about what to do next to get back to where the walkthrough is pointing me to.
There is also:
1655906097717.png
It would be nice if this part was BEFORE everything else, am I supposed now to work a few days doing nothing and trying to not trigger anything else just to see these few scenes? Or reload older save and waste last 30-60 minutes of progress? Fk that, i will pass.

Reactions: Sadowdark

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, i'm done with this game, not worth the time and effort.
At v0.26 in walkthrough it was great, finally moving forward after long-ish intro... but then it never actually did. Stacy is stuck in the eternal limbo of sucking off and fucking with anyone, but only when the story decides that, otherwise she is shocked with the idea, one day she blows a random stranger on a park bench and the next day she is shocked about getting groped by him, checking further into the walkthrough it doesn't change that much and i'm not going to waste another few hours trying to guess what to do knowing that the MC will be still the same closet slut as when I started the game.
Additionally I've got to v0.65 and while before that the walkthrough was hard to follow, it no longer makes any sense now.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
There's a walkthrough, I suggest following it closely otherwise you get stuck in long repetitive daily loops trying to find what's new.

Siemka

Sep 3, 2019
Just now, I found this game. Looks good, but can you, please let me know, how to save positions? Sorry, I cannot find this. I already loss game when press F5 :-(

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just now, I found this game. Looks good, but can you, please let me know, how to save positions? Sorry, I cannot find this. I already loss game when press F5 :-(
Press "esc" on keyboard or "right click" on mouse.

Reactions: Siemka

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
there is a new update on patreon page can somebody share it please
there is a new update on patreon page can somebody share it please
Development Update - June 26, 2022
I hope everyone's having a good weekend. I'm on track so far for the next release. I have one more big scene to finish, which involves Jason meeting Doug Harper for dinner about a job opportunity. Of course, Doug insists that Stacy attend as well. Things will definitely get interesting! After that, I have some small scenes and a few technical issues I want to work on. I plan on redoing the entire Hint system to make it more helpful. I also want to give the gallery some love. Things are looking good for an on-time release. I can't wait!
- J. S.

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
didn't he say something about Teaserpics? he often writes about stuff like that and then does not follow up on that stuff. Thats why i'm no patron anymore.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes