miropor

Apr 19, 2022
EnjoyEd the update. I did keep getting messages that showed two img files were missing when trying to load the dinner scene. I just duplicated the closest file and renamed it and everything worked fine. Was pretty sure we were going to get a gangbang at the bar and we did. Hope for more soon with the homeless and the dog. thanks
can you please explain better what to do? that simon's missing image blocks my progress

peas

Jul 31, 2018
can you please explain better what to do? that simon's missing image blocks my progress
I just found the img folder and then looked for a file named close to what was missing. I then duplicated that file and renamed it to what the program said was missing. That one wrong image isn't enough to ruin the scene and it will load and run. I had to do this for two files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: miropor

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so the update was working fine until the scene with Simon, don't want to ruin it for people who haven't seen it but I am not able to get past it due to constant errors. Failed to load: img/pictures... etc

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
EnjoyEd the update. I did keep getting messages that showed two img files were missing when trying to load the dinner scene. I just duplicated the closest file and renamed it and everything worked fine. Was pretty sure we were going to get a gangbang at the bar and we did. Hope for more soon with the homeless and the dog. thanks
How do you trigger the bar scene?

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Find similar files in the pictures folder, copy and rename them accordingly. They are not important for the game.
I appreciate the response. I should have been a bit more clear. The scene actually completed ok I was just getting errors its after the scene it loads and I get a constant error that won't let me continue. I will try your method for sure and thank you for it. I was hoping not to go through the pictures and possibly ruin other scenes for myself I just need to get past the scene.

masure

Aug 22, 2021
Game doesn't work for me.
First, I get an error when unzipping, then when I run the game.exe.exe file, it just shows a web page pop with a 404 error.

So I tried to download the 0.80 version then applying the patch.
First run, didn't work, second run, it opened, but when I click options, I have an error message (attached)

Also, some images are missing (like BG Server Room)

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a better walkthrough then the one on OP as right at the start it says what i "can do" and not the right order to do things as i remember there was a optimal way?

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
on android, I can‘t import the save files from the dev and I also can‘t save myself in the game. Has anyone else the same problem?

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
Pre-Prerelease has known bugs, which have been squished with the prerelease version. So you can wait for a hero, or just for the Release for free in a week.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes