supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I now is a pre-release (so there will be bugs) but i found in my system it halts after the Doug dinner

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else has the same problem?

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
The scene worked ok for me.
Since i playing it on Linux (natively and via wine) , i have tested it on my second pc with windows-11 and it worked ,the problem is with the animations and have NEVER had any issue with the previous versions...

If i found any fix i will post it here , just in case ...

EDIT: Its with nw.js the problem but no verbose about it at all , i try to play the movie that supposed to play at that time and the animation (mp4) plays as the rest that played before (and i check if the files have any difference between the once that play and the once when the game halts , but nothing) I will give it a try again when the public version arrives ..

Last edited:
Reactions: whoabacha

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For me the issue is the same every update. Everything else works fine but every time every update it cant make it past the damn train freezing.

Reactions: fah43543

doodblob

Jul 20, 2020
Since i playing it on Linux (natively and via wine) , i have tested it on my second pc with windows-11 and it worked ,the problem is with the animations and have NEVER had any issue with the previous versions...

If i found any fix i will post it here , just in case ...
If it works on windows and not on linux it is usually a lower/upper case problem with the filename. In this case you have to change the file DougDInnerAnim8.mp4 (www/movies) into DougDinnerAnim8.mp4 (This first name has a capital 'I' instead of an i in the word DInner).

Dimas78

Jan 16, 2021
I'm stuck in the bed after showering with Zack and jasons call, to say he's coming home... Any ideas on how to get unstuck?

Reactions: jamrow

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.83 Pre-PRERELEASE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.07.2022 (V.0.83 Pre-PRERELEASE)
I can‘t import the save files from the dev and I also can‘t save the game.

tcho

Aug 12, 2017
im also stuck in the furniture, after a restart because some other stuff didnt trigger before, its a buggy mess.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The update lacks a sea of images. Because of this, the game is almost constantly hanging. It's some kind of nonsense, not an update. Not to mention the fact that the tags are broken on almost the entire new text, instead of a tilde, an elongated square is prescribed for some reason, which is why the dialogues are also buggy. Not an update, but a complete perversion...

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes