mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I hope that J. S. Deacon will soon surprise us with a wild scene with Kitty's. I would also like to see the scenes: the continue with Connor, escalation with doctor, the true scene with Kabir, Michael could harden, and of course the harden in the warehouse. There should be more content with scenes with a dog, they are getting boring. And it looks like we'll get DP with her husband and Donnie.
The Donnie plotline is what is most interesting to me.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Keep getting fail to load errors started during the warehouse toilet scene with Simon, was able to click through it but now there is a black screen that says loading and it gets the same error message, and I can't get past it

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Same on me. Help would be helpfull :)
not sure what your issue is exactly, but I solved mine by going into the pics folder and renaming CHR-null-body-1 to CHR-null-body-4, and it let me advance to the end of the update. the location is the office wife/www/img/pictures. Hope that helps you out.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
I really do not want to sound harsh as I love this game and actually support it from time to time when I can. But this last release was little disappointing. That bar scene feels like it was cut short.

Any way I look forward to future releases and hope that more proper gangbangs to happen (especially hoping for a hardcore, very dirty and long homeless gangbang).

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes