somardon

Jul 17, 2017
I think there is a bug in the bar scene (or is it my problem?). It shows a star how it is an objective but you enter, speak with Jason and nothing happens.
The same when you try to speak with Nate before lunch

Reactions: miropor

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
Maybe this game is incompatible with Apple Silicon ? All my Macs are still Intel, on High Sierra or Mojave, so I have no practical experience with M1. I'm planning to get myself a M1 Macbook pro soon, but until then, I have no more advice to give you I'm afraid.
That is what I thought, this game specifically is not compatible. Probably yet. Thank you for your time anyway, I still can use Crossover/Wine. I love my new M1, long battery life, a real fast machine, it doesn't heat up, it doesn't run endless & unexpected updates when you turn it on and it doesn't crashes (except in this case).

Cheers!

Reactions: PBS666

Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
hey guys ! am so sorry to ask but i cant find mister X ... can anyone help me ?

Last edited:

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I hope that J. S. Deacon will soon surprise us with a wild scene with Kitty's. I would also like to see the scenes: the continue with Connor, escalation with doctor, the true scene with Kabir, Michael could harden, and of course the harden in the warehouse. There should be more content with scenes with a dog, they are getting boring. And it looks like we'll get DP with her husband and Donnie.

• Angry
Reactions: anderson22783
Apr 22, 2022
Same Problem here. Does anyone know a solution?
Ok so you have to open your save in saveonlineedit, at the bottom, click "load raw" or "load data", then scroll all the way to the bottom, and from there, go up until you see player:{, and you should see that the values for X, Y, realX and realY are all 16, change them all for 15,15 (should need to change it in 4 brackets), load the game, you'll be unstuck.

Reactions: jamrow

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I used to play the RenPy version. Does this version have a scene replay gallery and if i does can somebody please share the save.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes