none300

Sep 2, 2017
The whole game consists of text and pictures accompanying the text. You created clones of images instead of the ones you were supposed to see in this update. Do you play at all, just to read a text with erotic content? What is the point of your conclusion that "everything works". WHAT WORKS if you don't see half of the game???
No, I had error only with 2-3 minor pictures.

Reactions: peas
Sep 24, 2018
same stuck with simon can't progress
It's the same bugfix as the server room (the same way you can copy an existing image of the server room with the name of the missing file, you can copy "null" bodypart names, rename them, and it'll run smoothly with only a few glitchy images). Only thing is from what I see the scene will trigger every afternoon.

I also see there are a lot more images that I don't know how to trigger. I'm sure the non-bugged version will run smoother and will have a better hint system. The only real solution I'll tell you is to wait for the global release or pay for the early release.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The fail to load errors are because a bugged version was leaked and uploaded here. The working version is on my patreon.
Only the version from patreon could have leaked here. Can it really occur to someone to donate on patreon, download the game, and then, after killing a bunch of images, upload it somewhere? I would check the version of the game on patreon before stating this ^

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll

ViperBR

Aug 24, 2017
When will the new patch event guide come out?

I'm stuck in an endless loop of the scene at home after sex with jason and his brother nodding.

I could already see the new scene with Jim (blowjob) in the office. The new gym scene and the lunch scene.

I'm currently at 73 enchantment.

Reactions: Ekzar

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how I can get the Doug Dinner scene? I have tried to play the update in 2 different ways but I can't get it.

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
How can I progress the Mr.X quest ? I've already met him and he pointed out the location but I just can't find where

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
How can I progress the Mr.X quest ? I've already met him and he pointed out the location but I just can't find where
yeah its pretty misleading, it suggests that you do that part in this version going to the warehouse or whatever next to the convenience store but I don't think you do that part yet. Sure would be nice if that was made more obvious or if there was a freaking walkthrough.

Reactions: AussieHood

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
yeah its pretty misleading, it suggests that you do that part in this version going to the warehouse or whatever next to the convenience store but I don't think you do that part yet. Sure would be nice if that was made more obvious or if there was a freaking walkthrough.
Sorry, but I don't get it. Can you put a picture please?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes