Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Very few games are as badly in need of a ren’py version as this one.
Plot is cool, model is awesome, kinks are great, content is huge but the game is barely playable and when it is it’s grind fest.
Don’t get me wrong, love the game but damnyou got to earn the lewd.
The plot is hopeless here because there is no other way. There's only one thing in the game: Staica fucks everything that moves. A boring grind that will kill your patience. To get another spell. Interesting when. Staicy start having sex with robots? They don't have to agree with my opinion. And the game has a lot of bugs

Last edited:

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
F95 is becoming a trash site because people are allowed to upload 2 hours after a game releases with no quality control in mind. Let the developer bug fix their version before you release trash on this site for hundreds of people to waste their time with. 100% a waste of time makes it as if nothing was uploaded at all since a game with game breaking bugs can't be played properly or at all. This uploader whether they are moderator or a patreon needs to fuck right off imo.

If I was jsdeacon I would intentionally include game breaking bugs to fuck this russian hosted site over every time. Until they actually start caring about quality control and do the respectable thing, which is not waste my time with shitty game uploads that have 1000 bugs before the developer can fix the bugs.

Stop playing the beta versions. There is literally no point and JSDeacon already has bug testers. Stop downloading the beta versions so they realize there is no point. I mean it's a PRE-PRE-RELEASE version of course nothing will work right. Let the dev bug fix it so we get cleaner versions uploaded.

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Without ingame guidelines to each single enchantment one after the other this game is a real mess....i triggered some of the new this means i miss a lot of old ones....

salido69

May 13, 2019
View attachment 668969

Overview:
The Office Wife you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job. When a mysterious amulet lands in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change. Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before, you're soon wearing less and less to work and indulging not just your new husband, but just about any man who wishes to partake.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-23
Release Date: 2022-07-23
Developer: J. S. Deacon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.83 Pre-Prerelease
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Update only Win: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Unoffcial Renpy ver

Baka San thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 661490 View attachment 564030 View attachment 661473 View attachment 661494 View attachment 530521 View attachment 615997 View attachment 615998 View attachment 615999 View attachment 661468 View attachment 661483 View attachment 661481 View attachment 661477 View attachment 661475
t doesn't work, both the normal one and the compressed one get stuck.

Reactions: Oimsae

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Man you gotta check a lot of kink and art work boxes for me to fuck with an RPGmaker grind and this one does. But I keep getting stuck in the apartment like many others are describing pretty early on in the game. I'll wait until its way further along or someone ports it to renpy.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
Yes dude, I want see her fucked by men but not in gangbangs.
So you have to be as well satisfied, considering that the bar scene is only the third group scene in the hole game amd technically speaking it's not even a gangbang, but a foursome (as the gym scene: the only gb is the boxing night at the landlord's).
Personally, i find lesbo scenes boring: i skip them as fast as i can, but i respect the fact that out there there is plenty of people who loves this stuff.
I suggest you to do the same, because i wish Stacy to be gangbanged for the rest of the game and, according to what i've read around, there will be a lot of that stuff from now on.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
To be quite honest, I question the true motivation of the people that leak these versions. Judging by the feedback in the Forum and from the Dev this time (and at other times) - they do not want this. This undermines what they want and frankly de-motivates the Dev from making any updates because of the shit-storm it creates. I know some people might read this, but most will not and this amazing fact involving human nature (the urgent need to fap) will quickly fade into obscurity - mostly un-read. Good Luck everyone

Apr 10, 2022
To be quite honest, I question the true motivation of the people that leak these versions. Judging by the feedback in the Forum and from the Dev this time (and at other times) - they do not want this. This undermines what they want and frankly de-motivates the Dev from making any updates because of the shit-storm it creates. I know some people might read this, but most will not and this amazing fact involving human nature (the urgent need to fap) will quickly fade into obscurity - mostly un-read. Good Luck everyone
I was unaware A that it was an alpha build update and B that it was not by the actual dev. Still i see no issue with noting bugs in thread, and actually its arguably more important to do so. i didnt cry over something being broken, simply noted what was, and what i attempted in relation to it to remove possibilities for the dev to make it easier to find/fix. most of the bug reporting ive seen in this version has been the same. I get not wanting to have a bad reputation on the game for alpha builds, but in that case you should really be talking to whoever is uploading it for either doing it at all or not very clearly marking it. as for people reporting problems with the build..thats why you release an alpha build for people to play test it and find bugs so the general population never has to notice them.

Arilou

Jul 31, 2018
Character stuck, spawns here after enchantment 14
View attachment 1944402
I had this same problem and after reading through the forums I noticed someone edited the save file to change the position of the player. Since this has happened to me more than once I figured how to do it myself:
  1. Go to saveeditonline.com
  2. Upload your savefile
  3. At the bottom click: File Unpack
  4. Scroll near the end of the file, you're looking for this:
  5. Code:
      },
      "player": {
        "_x": 4,
        "_y": 11,
        "_realX": 4,
        "_realY": 11,
  6. Change either _x or _y values (changing _x from 4 to 3 would move you a bit to the left)
  7. Download your file and reload your game
  8. Enjoy

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I was unaware A that it was an alpha build update and B that it was not by the actual dev. Still i see no issue with noting bugs in thread, and actually its arguably more important to do so. i didnt cry over something being broken, simply noted what was, and what i attempted in relation to it to remove possibilities for the dev to make it easier to find/fix. most of the bug reporting ive seen in this version has been the same. I get not wanting to have a bad reputation on the game for alpha builds, but in that case you should really be talking to whoever is uploading it for either doing it at all or not very clearly marking it. as for people reporting problems with the build..thats why you release an alpha build for people to play test it and find bugs so the general population never has to notice them.
This version was uploaded to F95 against my wishes. It was released to a select few people in advance of the official release and leaked here. The version on my Patreon right now has many of the reported bugs fixed already and there will be a new public release this weekend with even more fixes.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I had this same problem and after reading through the forums I noticed someone edited the save file to change the position of the player. Since this has happened to me more than once I figured how to do it myself:
  1. Go to saveeditonline.com
  2. Upload your savefile
  3. At the bottom click: File Unpack
  4. Scroll near the end of the file, you're looking for this:
  5. Code:
      },
      "player": {
        "_x": 4,
        "_y": 11,
        "_realX": 4,
        "_realY": 11,
  6. Change either _x or _y values (changing _x from 4 to 3 would move you a bit to the left)
  7. Download your file and reload your game
  8. Enjoy
Thanks bro

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes