zedmekis

Jul 15, 2017
version : 0.83
enchantment : 13
day : 12
problem : after the gym shower I have the cutscene when she goes out commando and fall in front of the hobo. then when she arrived home she's stuck on the coffee table and I can't move. is there a way to pass through or simply skip this part ?

thanks in advance

1659127154394.png

Reactions: Internetbear

Toorop

Aug 19, 2017
version : 0.83
enchantment : 13
day : 12
problem : after the gym shower I have the cutscene when she goes out commando and fall in front of the hobo. then when she arrived home she's stuck on the coffee table and I can't move. is there a way to pass through or simply skip this part ?

thanks in advance

View attachment 1953521
I'm stuck too, after a test with the save in the 0.83, after a test with my save from 0.80 and after a restart on the 0.83.
The game continue to freeze.

Maybe it's a problem with Microsoft x32 ou x64.

Reactions: Internetbear

xxshining01

Sep 3, 2017
How can I do something any more?
In the noon I got out form office and have a scene about meet Nanette.
After that I work at warehouse and go home for talk to Dannie, replay the scene with Jason and Dannie come again.
Then the day hasn't change and I can't do something any more.

If I talk with Dannie again it just replay the scene again and again but i can't do anything except this.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

Finally! Here's V.0.83 Public Release! This one's been a long time coming and has a ton of new content and changes.
On top of the many scenes (a mostly-complete list can be found in the walkthrough), I made a number of bug fixes, changed the dialogue system, and updated the map for Stacy's apartment to better reflect the actual layout. Not counting the new character images, there are nearly 500 new renders and 39 new animations. Believe it not, this is only one part of the current story arch. There are many other pieces to put into place that will come in the next release.

There have also been several fixes added since the PRERELEASE last week. These include adding in missing image files, fixing the Simon scene (where it would repeat), fixing a few issues with Stacy's new apartment (which would cause her to spawn inside unpassable furniture), fixed the solo gym shower scene, added a cumshot scene to the final scene of the release (Doug Dinner), and several other minor changes. It should (knock on wood), be running pretty smoothly.

Save Slot 35 starts where the previous release left off (beware that installing the patch version will overwrite older saves) and the other saves are from various points throughout the game.

If you encounter bugs, which I'm sure you will, please dm me on here with the details!

Thanks,
- J. S.

Links:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Finally! Here's V.0.83 Public Release! This one's been a long time coming and has a ton of new content and changes.
On top of the many scenes (a mostly-complete list can be found in the walkthrough), I made a number of bug fixes, changed the dialogue system, and updated the map for Stacy's apartment to better reflect the actual layout. Not counting the new character images, there are nearly 500 new renders and 39 new animations. Believe it not, this is only one part of the current story arch. There are many other pieces to put into place that will come in the next release.

There have also been several fixes added since the PRERELEASE last week. These include adding in missing image files, fixing the Simon scene (where it would repeat), fixing a few issues with Stacy's new apartment (which would cause her to spawn inside unpassable furniture), fixed the solo gym shower scene, added a cumshot scene to the final scene of the release (Doug Dinner), and several other minor changes. It should (knock on wood), be running pretty smoothly.

Save Slot 35 starts where the previous release left off (beware that installing the patch version will overwrite older saves) and the other saves are from various points throughout the game.

If you encounter bugs, which I'm sure you will, please dm me on here with the details!

Thanks,
- J. S.

Links:
V.0.83 WINDOWS

V.0.83 MAC
Awesome, awesome, awesome game - one of the best. That being said, you kept promising fixes to the gallery, hope to see them in the next release, would that be possible?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017

Thanks,
- J. S.

Links:
V.0.83 WINDOWS

V.0.83 MAC
Hey jsdeacon. Really like the game. My question is, in your estimation, how far are we from the end? How many updates do you think are there going to be until finish? Do you think we are years away or is the aim 2023?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
WTF....Why train still freeze?)
The train video is played in mp4 format. Apparently you have a bad mp4 connection, which is why the auto-playback of this track freezes. A friend of mine had a hangup with the train precisely because of this plugin, which was not recognized by the game engine. Reinstalling helped.

Reactions: Snowflare

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
It looks like a great game but I can't get past enchantment 9 or 14 or ANY scene which involves animations because the game always freezes when animations are involved. Can somebody offer some insight into this?
Otherwise, great game or not, I will have to delete it and that was that.

Last edited:

Toorop

Aug 19, 2017
The train video is played in mp4 format. Apparently you have a bad mp4 connection, which is why the auto-playback of this track freezes. A friend of mine had a hangup with the train precisely because of this plugin, which was not recognized by the game engine. Reinstalling helped.
What is the solution? Reinstalling a new software for MP4

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
What is the solution? Reinstalling a new software for MP4
Yes. Although ideally, the developer should make out all the videos in a different format (for example, in webm, although it is poorly suited as a looping repeat), which is better applicable to the RPGMV engine.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes