jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yea really does! This game used to be amazing but ive noticed a steady decline in the past few updates now.
It's not for lack of trying to find a solution. The animations work fine for 95% of players. I have searched high and low for the possible cause and solution and haven't found one.

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
the game is fixated on 24 enchantment, does not want to plan dinner with Jimmy in any way, what needs to be done???

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
in order to have fewer glitches with the game hanging and with dark screens instead of pictures, 1.) download and install the RPGMV engine, at least version 1.5. You do not need to run it when playing, the computer itself will take from it what is missing. The game will work more stable with it. 2.) download and update the plug-ins for playing videos in mp4 format

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
in order to have fewer glitches with the game hanging and with dark screens instead of pictures, 1.) download and install the RPGMV engine, at least version 1.5. You do not need to run it when playing, the computer itself will take from it what is missing. The game will work more stable with it. 2.) download and update the plug-ins for playing videos in mp4 format
I've already read it somewhere, word for word. Oh, yes, I wrote the same thing on the "island")))

Reactions: Snowflare

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Do you have some links for this? I mean stuff that you know for sure is working. Thx

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
It's not for lack of trying to find a solution. The animations work fine for 95% of players. I have searched high and low for the possible cause and solution and haven't found one.
I tried and tried to get the animations to work but the game keeps freezing so I just deleted it.
It looked really nice and I would have liked to play it but it was impossible. Maybe sometime down the road if you find a fix

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Do you have some links for this? I mean stuff that you know for sure is working. Thx
mp4 into ogv with rename works for me...i dont know but it can help
I spend all previous day to play this game...All forums and sites...And try to help....
try this
and i dont understand why 0,80 works well, but 0,83 freeze
when i put previous movies in game window they works, but new show me black screen...

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Believe me, it works. In addition, I can also suggest that the video card of the computer has a very strong influence on the playback of mp4 files. With a weak video card, this format will always slow down, which is why a black screen appears (freezes). In addition, it can be seen from the game that these files are looped in auto-repetition, and therefore, during the automatic transition of the cycle, there may also be a hang (black screen).

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
Believe me, it works. In addition, I can also suggest that the video card of the computer has a very strong influence on the playback of mp4 files. With a weak video card, this format will always slow down, which is why a black screen appears (freezes). In addition, it can be seen from the game that these files are looped in auto-repetition, and therefore, during the automatic transition of the cycle, there may also be a hang (black screen).
unfortunately, this does not solve the problem, about the video 1050Ti 4 gb in your opinion is not enough for the video??? This is the only game in which there were so many problems ....

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes